46 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

JJ and I had been home for a few days and I told her that I was ready to engage in some...physical activity. She pushed me down onto the bed gently and then reached into her nightstand, pulling out a vibrator. I felt a wave of arousal come over me and I opened my legs, already naked. She climbed on top of me and kissed me passionately before pressing the vibrator on my clit. I moaned loudly and she started kissing down my neck. "Fuck!"

"You like it baby?"

"Yes...yes." I moaned against her lips. She pressed it harder against my clit and I bucked my hips up. "Oh my God! I'm so close!" She started leaving hickeys down my neck.

"Come for me baby." I came and panted, wanting her to make me come again. She reached into her nightstand again and pulled out a 9 inch strap on. She put it on and then tapped her shoulders, signaling for me to put her legs over them. I did as I was told and then she got herself positioned. "Tell me if you want me to stop." I nodded and felt her slip into me.

"JJ..." I trailed off as unreal pleasure filled my body for the second time tonight. "JJ!" I moaned her name as she pushed it all into me. My eyes closed and I let out a string of profanity as she pumped in and out.

"What color?"

"Green...green!" She leaned down and kissed me, hitting my g spot at a different angle.

"Fuck! JJ!" I moaned loudly and she smiled. "Don't stop!" She picked up her pace and we moaned into each others mouths. I arched my back and came once she hit my g spot. She came as well and then took it off, kissing me again passionately before kissing down my stomach and in between my thighs. She licked a long strip up my center and I moaned loudly.

"Tell me what you want baby."

"Eat me out." I whimpered.

Before I could even process it her lips had wrapped around my clit and were sucking harshly. "Don't stop JJ!" I wanted to scream but didn't want the neighbors to hear. She let go of my clit and started thrusting her tongue in and out of me. "Please. Please. Please."

"Please what?" The vibrations sent me over the edge and I came on her face. I panted and she lied down right next to me, wiping the sweat off of my face.

"That felt so good." I breathed out.

"We'll I'm happy to be of service." She kissed my forehead and cleaned my hair up so it wasn't stuck to my face. I turned to my side to face her and put my arm over her, holding her close. She kissed my forehead and put her arms around me, tangling our legs together.

"Hey it's Garcia I wanted to give you guys some cookies-" Garcia walked in and dropped the box of cookies. "I am so sorry." JJ pulled the covers up over us and my eyes widened.

"How did you get in?"

"You gave me a key-"

"Please leave now. Thank you for the cookies." JJ said, holding her arm over me protectively.

"Oh my God that was so embarrassing." I said once I heard the door close. "Why didn't she knock?"

"I guess she wanted it to be a surprise."

"I'd say we surprised her more." JJ laughed softly and kissed my forehead repeatedly, rubbing bc my back and whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"I love you so much baby." She whispered to me. "I'm glad you're safe."

"Me too."

"I love you." She said again.

"I love you too." She kissed my temple and I relaxed in her embrace, feeling very tired. "I need some sleep."

"Of course beautiful." She traced small circles on my back and I closed my eyes. "I'll wake you up for dinner, ok?" I nodded and she kissed my forehead again. "Sweet dreams baby."