49 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

I was sitting at my desk as I filled out my last file. I let out a loud sigh as Spencer threw another pen at me. "I can tell you miss JJ." He said, spinning around in his chair.

"I do!" I rested my head against my desk and tried to wait for JJ to get off of her call.

"Is she dead?" Emily asked as she walked by.

"She misses JJ."

"Yup. That'd kill her." I sighed and heard Emily walk away.

"It looks like she's off of her call." I shot up and ran up the stairs to her office.

"Hiiiii." I lied down on her couch and she laughed.

"Hey baby." I stood back up immediately and walked over to her.

"Can you hug me?" She nodded and stood up, pulling me in for a tight hug.

"Everything ok?"

"Yeah I just missed you." I buried my face into her neck and relaxed into her touch.

"You saw me 2 hours ago."

"That's too long." I groaned, she just laughed softly.

"You can stay up here."

"I know. And I definitely am." I said, feeling very clingy today. "Can you do your work on the couch?" She nodded and grabbed her laptop, walking over to the couch. I positioned myself between her legs and grabbed her free hand.

"Have you finished your work?"

"Yes." I breathed out. "I'm bored." She kissed the side of my head and I started to play with her fingers.

"What are you doing?" She laughed as I leaned my head back against her shoulder.

"I'm bored. And I like your hands."

"That's good to hear." She said in a husky voice. I felt suddenly aroused and let go of her hand. She trailed her hand down to my jeans and unbuttoned them. I tilted my head to the side so she could kiss my neck as she ran her fingers through my folds. "You're going to have to be quiet for me, ok?" I nodded and she closed her laptops.

"Mm." I covered my mouth as she started playing with my clit. "Fuck."

"Shh." I tensed up my body and started bucking my hips up rhythmically. "You like that?" She asked in between neck kisses.

"Yes." I nodded and put my hand on her free hand, holding it tightly and squeezing as I neared my orgasm. "I'm so close!"

"Ok baby, hold on." She took her fingers away and I whimpered. She leaned forward and took off my jeans completely, and my panties, then grabbed a tissue.

"Please JJ." I whimpered as I started to touch myself. "Mm." I bucked my hips up as I started to reach my high. JJ slapped my hand away.

"That's my job baby." She whispered into my ear, starting to kiss my neck again. She put more pressure on my clit and that sent me over the edge. She quickly cleaned me up with a tissue and then put her hand on my chest to steady my breathing. I pulled my pants back up and tilted my head up so she could kiss my forehead. "You ok?" I nodded and she ran her hands down my arms, kissing my cheek softly.

"Hey guys." Garcia said as she walked into the office. JJ wrapped her arms around me and I shut my eyes, pretending to be asleep. "Is she asleep?" I felt JJ nod. "Oh...everyone's going out to lunch but if she's asleep I'll leave you two alone. Bye!" I heard her shut the door and I opened my eyes.

"I need to get back to work baby." JJ whispered, I nodded and she opened her laptop. I grabbed her free hand and laced our fingers together, watching her work. I focused on JJ's breathing and her heartbeat. It calmed me and I was able to appreciate our isolation. "You ok beautiful, you haven't said anything for a while?" JJ stopped scrolling and I felt her look at me.

"Yeah." I smiled happily and she kissed the top of my head. "I'm just happy to be with you." She moved so that her arms were around my torso and she kissed my cheek repeatedly like she always does when she's happy.

"I love you."

"I love you too."