34

I shot up in a cold sweat, my heart racing. I looked over to JJ who was slowly waking up. "What happened? Nightmare?" I nodded and wiped the sweat off of my face, holding my head in my hands. She sat up and put her hand on my back.

"Wanna talk about it?" Her voice sounded really tired but sincere so I nodded. I put my head on her shoulder.

"It wasn't about the first time this time. It was about...you know." She nodded, willing me to go on. She put her arm over my shoulders and caressed my shoulder comfortingly. "Like...I honestly don't really remember it...my mind wasn't really there. But it's like...I can't love. I'm just there and he's doing it and I can't do anything, and it hurts and I want to scream but I can't." She nodded and kissed the side of my head.

"You're here now. He can't hurt you." I nodded and sniffed, wiping sweat from my neck. I turned to kiss her and leaned my whole body against hers.

"Wanna go get some food?"

"Baby it's 1 in the morning."

"I don't think I can sleep again...tomorrows Saturday...we're already awake-" She cut me off with a sweet kiss.

"Ok...what food do you want?"

"I want a burger." She nodded and we got dressed. I put on one of her jackets. It was long on me since I was a few inches shorter than she was.

"What's going to be open at 1 in the morning?" I shrugged and we took the elevator down.

We walked out of the building and down the street. "What if we get murdered." I said randomly.

"Don't think about that." She whispered, grabbing my hand.

"Is someone scared?"

"No. I brought my gun."

"Thank God." We turned down the street and saw that there was a bar open not far from here. "Oh my God JJ they'll have burgers!"

"Ok." She said groggily, still have asleep. I pulled her into the bar and sat down, immediately asking for a burger. JJ just stared at me.

"Are you not gonna eat anything?"

"I'll take some of your fries." I nodded and a few minutes later she started kissing my neck.

"JJ. We're in public." I said, turning away.

"Ok?" She put her hand on my thigh and started to leave hickeys on my neck.

"Hey." My eyes widened as I saw a tall muscular man standing behind us. "We'll give you $300 if you make out for five minutes." He said, pointing at his two friends behind him. They all looked wasted. I turned to JJ who was just smiling.

She crashed her lips onto mine and I melted into her, she put both of her hands on my thighs and rubbed them slowly. I moaned softly against her lips and she slipped her tongue into my mouth. She moved her hands to my neck, caressing it softly. Our tongues fought for dominance but she won. I tangled my hands in her hair as she started kissing down my neck. I let out another moan and I felt her smile against my skin. I could feel the hungry stare of the men watching us but I didn't care. "JJ..."

"What?" She mumbled against my skin, leaving a hickey.

"It's been five minutes." She hesitantly pulled away and pouted. The men slammed down 3 $100 bills on the counter. I started devouring my burger and JJ laughed.

"I'm not sure if I should be amused or disappointed that you can go from a hot make out to eating a burger in less than 15 seconds."

"It's all for the money sweetheart." She playfully slapped the back of my head and stole my french fries. I leaned over to kiss her cheek and laughed with a burger stuffed in my mouth.

"Don't you dare spit that all over me." JJ scolded, moving away from me.

"Come back here." I swallowed my burger and pulled her back. "I know you want my burger breath." She smiled and pecked my lips.

"I love you." She stole another fry and I scrunched my nose up, kissing her again.

"I love you more."