31 ⚠️

⚠️ RAPE ⚠️

It was my first day back on the job and we already had a case. We had flown out to Kansas and we already had a lead on who the killer might be. We were at his house right now and were trying to find evidence. "JJ..." I trailed off as I spoke into my earpiece. I switched it so I was only talking to her.

"What is it beautiful?" She asked me.

"There's something here."

"Lemme come to you babygirl." I blushed at the nicknames and waited for her to come over to me. "What is it?" She leaned on the counter and looked at me.

"It's a bloody syringe." I pointed into the trash can. She kissed my cheek and grabbed it out of the trash, handing it to Spencer who was walking by.

"Send this to be analyzed." He nodded and walked away. She kissed my lips and I smiled but looked around.

"JJ...this is potentially a serial killers house." I whispered.

"Does that mean I can't kiss you?" She kissed me again.

"No...but you're distracting me." I admitted.

"In what way?" She cocked her head and crossed her arms.

"I really want to make out with you right now but I can't-" She kissed me again and walked away. I saw Morgan out of the corner of my eye, he just laughed. The sun was setting and we hadn't really made any progress. "JJ." I spoke into the earpiece again.

"Wanna go make out?"

"Yes...but there's a cabin way out there. Can you come with me?"

"Are you scared?"

"Yes." I admitted.

"Ok, I'll come with you." I found her in the room over and we walked to the cabin together.

"It looks really old." She nodded in agreement. "Wanna go in?"

"Do you think that's wise...without backup?" I shrugged and she furrowed her brows. "Come here." She grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a kiss, I pulled away.

"Are you on some sex pills or something?" I asked jokingly.

"Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?" She asked defensively. I'm not going to lie I was really turned on right now.

"As soon as we get back to the hotel. I promise." She smirked and I pecked her lips before we walked in. "The lights on."

"I can see that." I looked at her and she just smiled goofily.

"I'll go around back, you take the front."

"Do you think we should split up?" I didn't listen to her, I just walked to the back, my gun pointed.

I felt a blunt pain in my back and I fell down. "Scream and I'll kill you." He smashed my head against the ground and everything went black.

I woke up in a cemented room, hanging from the ceiling. "5'4. 130 pounds." He said. "Too big for my liking." I was so confused. "There will be no food for you." He grabbed my face and kissed me aggressively as my stomach rumbled. He held a sharp object against my stomach, ripping off my shirt.

"Please don't please don't please don't." I yelled as I saw what he was about to do. He stripped down my pants and stripped down his too, moving the knife to my neck. He took me down from the wall and placed me on the floor, on my stomach. "Please don't. Please don't. STOP!" I screamed.

"Scream all you want. No one can hear you." He laughed. I closed my eyes and tried to think about anything else, but I didn't even have to...my mind just went blank. I didn't feel anything until he hung me back up on the ceiling. "You liked that didn't you you little fucking whore." I started sobbing and he laughed. "No one is coming to get you."

"You're lying."

"Say hello to your beloved JJ." He pulled a burner phone out from his pocket and started recording me. He had me stripped down to my bra and panties, with bruises all over my body. He set the phone up on a chair and walked over to me with the knife, giving me small cuts all over my stomach, then punching me in the diaphragm.

"Please stop." I sobbed.

"Not until I'm done with you." He grabbed my face and I looked at him with eyes full of fear. "You won't live till the end of the week."