39

I reached into my drawer to take out my midday meds. I went to the break room to get some lemonade and took them with the lemonade. I went back to desk and started my files. When Spencer left I felt soft hands on my shoulders. "Hey beautiful." JJ whispered huskily into my ear.

"Hey honey." I tilted my head so that she could kiss my cheek, which she did. She rested her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck.

"You're so beautiful baby. You've been working so hard, don't you wanna take a little break?" She whispered.

"I have to finish this."

"You're so pretty." I felt my stomach flip and I leaned my head against hers. "You deserve a break." She kissed my cheek and put her arms around me, putting her hands on my stomach. "I love you my beautiful girl. I can't wait to marry you." All I wanted to do was turn and kiss her but there were people around. "You're my beautiful girl...I love you so much." I smiled and stood up.

"I'll come work in your office."

"Baby you haven't taken a break today...come rest." I shook my head and she tilted hers. "Don't overwork yourself."

"Hey guys, we're gonna leave, wanna come get a drink?" Morgan asked as everyone grouped by the door.

"No...sorry I have to finish my work." I said, picking up my last few files. JJ sighed and I walked up to her office.

"I don't know how long this is going to take me JJ." I whispered, rubbing my temples. She had gone to sit down on the couch after whispering a million sweet nothings in my ear. It was 7 pm and I wanted to go home. I was hungry and I wanted cuddles from JJ. "You should probably go home. I don't want to keep you here."

"No, I'm going to stay with you." She got up and walked behind me, rubbing my arms.

"Hotch gave me way too much work." I sighed and held my head in my hands.

"Relax baby." She whispered into my ear, pulling a chair up next to me.

"I can't. I have so much to do." She shook her head.

"Just take a deep breath. You can do this tomorrow. It'll be ok, we'll go home. I'll draw you a bath...I'll make some dinner. Just relax beautiful."

"Ok." I agreed and stood up, hugging her and resting my head against her shoulder.

"Let's get home. I'll give you as many hugs and cuddles as you want." I nodded and held her hand as we walked to the car.

We arrived at our apartment 10 minutes later and I saw a letter addressed for me in front of the front door. I sighed and JJ rubbed my back. "Probably telling me to work overtime." JJ kissed my cheek and I turned to hug her again, it took her off guard but she was quick to give me a long and comforting hug.

"You're so tense baby. Go to the bed and rest, I'll bring you some food soon." I pouted, not wanting to let go but I went to the bedroom anyway, desperately needing to decompress. I let out a huge sigh and then opened the envelope. I held my breath as I saw that it was naked pictures of me. I've never taken a nude in my life, how did someone get these? I was gonna call for JJ but I didn't want to worry here anymore.

"What the fuck." I whispered to myself. I flipped through them. The scars were all there in the right places and my boobs looked the right size. My curves were correct and everything. It's like someone had actually seen me naked and taken these pictures out of their brain. I heard JJ walking towards the bedroom and I hid them in my nightstand, throwing away the envelope.

"Beautiful, I told you to rest."

"I can't rest without you." I said truthfully. She smiled and sat down on the bed next to me, handing me a bowl of buttered noodles. I rested my head on her shoulder and she kissed the top of my head.

I tried to get those pictures out of my mind but they wouldn't leave. I didn't sleep that night.