30 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

She pushed me down onto the bed and kissed me passionately, wasting no time ripping both of our clothes off. "Remember your safe words?" I nodded and she started kissing down my stomach, leaving hickeys all the way down.

"JJ. What if someone sees?" I asked when I felt how many hickeys she was leaving.

"Do you take your shirt off for anyone?" She stopped and looked up at me, I shook my head.

"Only you." She bit her lip and slipped two fingers into me without warning. "Fuck!" I moaned loudly and started panting. I held my breath as she started playing with my clit. "JJ! Fuck! Don't stop." She kissed back up my stomach and then up to my neck.

"Wasn't planning on it." She went even faster and I arched my back.

"I'm-"

"Hold it." She said in a husky voice. I came on her fingers, not listening. "I said hold. It." I stared up at the ceiling. "Cam." She started playing with my clit.

"Red." I blurted out. She put her hand on my cheek.

"Did I hurt you?" I shook my head. "Talk to me baby what's wrong."

"Nothing is fucking wrong JJ, let me be by myself for one goddamn second I don't want to tell you everything." I dodged her kiss and went to the bathroom, holding my head in my hands while I slumped down against the wall.

"Cam, I know you didn't mean that." She knocked on the door. "I remember you saying that you have flashbacks when we have rougher sex...I'm sorry."

"Go away."

"You know I can't do that."

"Fine." I unlocked the door and she walked in, handing me my clothes so I wasn't sitting on the bathroom floor naked.

"So...where did you go?"

"The bathroom."

"I mean in your mind." She said softly.

"You know where I went. JJ, I'm really sorry if you like rougher sex but I don't think I can do that, every time you get demanding or-"

"Hey. Do not apologize. I need to know these things. If you don't ever want to have that kind of sex again, we are never going to do that again. Tell me what you're comfortable with and we can work with that." I nodded.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize."

"No, for what I said before. When I snapped at you."

"It's ok. I accept your apology. Do you need anything from me right now?" I nodded. "What?"

"Cuddles." She smiled and we stood up. I jumped into her arms and wrapped my legs around her waist. She kissed my shoulder and then placed me gently onto the bed. I sighed contently as I felt her give me butterfly kisses on my neck. I reached down to her hand and started playing with her fingers.

"Tell me if you need anything else." I nodded and rested my head on her chest while curling up in a ball next to her. "Do you wanna talk about anything."

"I already told you..."

"I know baby." I got overtaken by a will to just talk to her about it.

"Like...I just go blank. I stare at the ceiling because that's what happened..except for I was blindfolded." I explained. "My body shuts down for a second and I always think I'm reliving it. For a few seconds I think that...I think that you're him and I get really scared."

"Cam..." She sat up and looked at me. "You think I'm him?" I nodded and she furrowed her brows. "I would never hurt you." She whispered. "You know that right?" I shrugged. "Camden...I would never hurt you. Please know that."

"It's not that I don't know that...just in the moment I blank and I relive it. So the person who's there...is him. And that just happens to be you. You're the only person who I've had consensual sex with. So in a way...I lost my virginity to you." She smiled and tears came to her eyes.

"I just...I would never hurt you baby." She tucked my hair behind my ears and kissed my forehead. I nodded and she rolled me over so that I could rest my head on her chest again.

"I love you."

"I love you too."