55

I had been on my work hiatus for 3 weeks now and it was honestly getting really boring. I wanted to work from home like JJ did but she was worried about me not putting my mental health first which was understandable. I made myself a nice sandwich before going over to JJ who was working on the couch. "Hey beautiful." She said, looking away from her laptop to smile at me sweetly.

"Hey JJ." I started to eat my sandwich and she watched me. "What?"

"How are you feeling today?"

"Um...I'm ok. I could be better." She nodded and I continued to eat my sandwich. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing pretty good." She looked up at me with a wide smile, I smiled back and then she turned back to her laptop.

I finished my sandwich and tapped her leg. "What's up?" She looked back up at me.

"Can I watch you work?"

"Of course." She moved her laptop so that I could crawl in between her legs. She kissed the top of my head before getting back to her work.

I watched as she scrolled through different case files, clicking on random ones and typing different things into boxes. "Want some water?" I nodded and she grabbed the water from the coffee table, handing some to me.

"Thank you."

"Of course baby." She kissed my cheek and I let out a content sigh.

She took a small break from her work and wrapped her arms around my torso, holding me tightly while placing small kisses on my cheek and my shoulder. "Don't you have to work?" I asked her.

"Work can wait." I smiled and turned around in her arms. She closed her laptop and ran her hands up and down my arms. "So...what season do you want to get married?"

"Well...I've always wanted a fall wedding." She smiled and kissed me passionately. I moaned softly against her lips and then she pulled away to kiss my forehead.

"Me too baby." She rubbed my back and I sat up.

"Can you come cuddle with me?" I asked, looking towards the bedroom.

"Of course baby." She rubbed my back again and sat up to kiss my neck. "Are you feeling ok?" She asked as we lied down in the bed.

"Yeah."

"You sure?"

"Yes JJ." I smiled up at her and kissed gently. "Am I not allowed to want to cuddle with my fiancée?"

"No, you're allowed to cuddle me all you want." She said, holding me tightly and kissing every inch of my face repeatedly. I laughed and I felt her smile once she kissed my neck. I let my whole body relaxed as she placed more loving kisses on my neck. I hummed contently and she moved so that she was straddling me. She kissed down my neck to my collarbone and then back up to my lips. I smiled goofily at her and she smiled back. "What?"

"I love you." I put my hand on the back of her neck and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. Neither of us pulled away and we kept kissing until we needed air.

It took a few seconds for me to be able to open my eyes. She kissed me again and I hummed, putting my arms around her. She started kissing my neck again and I couldn't think, I was in complete bliss.

After a minute or so she rested her head on my chest, I reached to play with her hair and she looked up at me. "I need to get back to work." She said. I whined but she got up and went back to the couch.

After a few minutes I started to miss her again and I walked over to her and sat between her legs to watch her work. She kissed the side of my head and put a blanket up over me so I could take a peaceful nap.