40

I came back from my doctors appointment to see JJ smiling at pictures at our kitchen table. "What are you smiling at?"

"When were you going to show these to me these?" JJ asked, raising her eyebrows. She flipped the pictures around to show me the naked photos. I quickly snatched them away from her and scowled. "What?"

"You weren't supposed to see those! Why did you go through my nightstand?" I looked at the pictures as my heart sank.

"Is there a problem?"

"You...you weren't supposed to see them." I breathed out, trying to calm myself.

"I didn't know that you took nudes."

"I don't!" I exclaimed, running my hands through my hair and putting the pictures face down on the table.

"Is there something that I'm missing here?"

"No. No. It's ok." I tore up the pictures and threw them away.

"Camden?" My heart froze as she called me by my full first name. She never called me that unless she was mad or wanted me to talk to her if I was shutting her out. "What is going on?" I sighed and shook my head.

"Nothing." I didn't want her to be concerned.

"Talk to me." It sounded like she was pleading. I shook my head and walked to the bedroom. She followed me and shut the door. "Hey." She grabbed my wrist. "Camden. Talk to me. What's going on? Did you not take those photos?" I shrugged. "What do you mean? Did you pay someone to take them?"

"Why would I do that? No one has seen me naked except for you and my...I don't want to say it but you know." She nodded.

"So then how did you get them?" I held my head in my hands and I shook my head.

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Why?"

"Because you're going to get really protective and angry and I don't want you to worry about me."

"Baby I always worry about you."

"I'm not dying!"

"Well-"

"I just don't want to talk about it, ok JJ?"

"Did someone send that to you? Are you getting blackmail. You need to tell me Camden."

"I...JJ..."

"Hey, it's ok." She sat down next to me and rubbed my back. "You can tell me. It's just me. No judgment."

"It was in the envelope that was at the door a couple days ago." I admitted. "No return address. I've never taken a naked photo and it looks like I took it and I didn't...I don't know how those photos even exist. My scars are in the right places and everything's proportionate...I'm really scared I don't want other people to see me like that."

"Hey it's ok. We'll sort it out." We heard a knock at the door and then an envelope slid under. I went to get it and opened it.

"No. No. I would never fucking do this." I felt tears coming to my eyes as I saw the pornographic images. My mouth was wide open and my back was arched like I was mid orgasm. I had a blindfold on and I was chained to the bedposts. There were closeups of my genitals and me in various sex positions. "JJ." I whimpered, leaning on the table.

"Hey baby it's ok. We'll find who did this and make them pay. It's ok."

"I would never do that! I've never done that! That's just not even real! How is my face on that?"

"I know it's not real baby." She grabbed my hands and tried to get me to stop pinching myself. "Hey, hey. Look at me." I turned to her with tears in my eyes and then cupped my cheeks, wiping away a tear as it fell. "It's ok. We're gonna find who did this." I nodded and we walked back to the bedroom.

"I'm scared. I don't want anyone to know what I look like naked. I don't like that." She nodded. "What if people see it?" I held my stomach, feeling sick. "I don't want people to judge me. I know I'm overweight-"

"What?" She stopped me mid sentence.

"I'm not the most attractive person and I don't want people to-"

"Hey no. Do not say that about yourself." She grabbed my face gently and kissed my forehead. "You're beautiful, ok? I wanna hear you say it. 'I'm beautiful.'" I shook my head and she gave me a stern look.

"I'm beautiful." I said, caving in. She smiled and kissed me comfortingly.

"It'll be ok. We'll make it ok."