19 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

We just got back from St. Louis and JJ and I were both exhausted. We walked into the apartment with her arms around my torso, my back pressed against her front as she kissed my neck. I moaned once she shut the door. "Damn. You must like that." She said, letting go of me to slip off my jacket and shirt, after that she started to kiss my shoulders, her hands making their way down to my waistline. She unbuttoned my jeans and they fell down to my ankles. I walked out of them and into the bedroom. I flopped down onto the bed and she climbed on top of me in her bra and panties, smiling down at me. "Do you remember?"

"Remember what?" I propped myself up on my elbows and she kissed down my stomach lovingly, grabbing my underwear and pulling it down.

"Red for stop, yellow for slow down or pause-"

"Yes I remember." I whispered. She nodded and kissed in between my thighs, teasing my hole with her ring and middle finger. "Please JJ." She kissed back up my stomach and just started pumping into me at a fast pace.

"You like that?" I nodded quickly, closing my eyes as arching my back. "Use your words sweetheart."

"Yes yes. God yes!" I gripped her back tightly as she went even faster. "Fuck JJ!" She started prodding my clit with her thumb. "Oh my God. Fuck...fuck...fuck...JJ I'm so close!" She smiled up at me and left hickeys all the way down my stomach.

"Come for me babygirl." I released on her fingers and she cleaned them off by licking them. I stared up at the ceiling and I felt her start to touch my folds again.

"JJ..." I tilted my head to the side.

"What is it baby?" She started playing with my clit and I closed my legs, shooting up. "What color?"

"Red." I got up out of the bed and ran to the bathroom, locking the door.

"Baby open the door!" She pounded on the door with an open palm and jiggles the door knob.

"No, I'll be back in a second we can go again-"

"Are you ok?" She cut me off and picked the lock.

"Yeah sorry." I tried to walk out but she grabbed my arm.

"Hey. Cam. Talk to me." She gave me my shirt and panties and I just looked at them

"I thought you wanted me to go again?" I asked in a confused voice.

"No baby, you don't have to go again if you don't want to. Just tell me why you wanted a break so that I can try to read it better in the future." I nodded and put my clothes back on

"I don't know it was overstimulation, somehow I think it triggered my fight or flight response and I chose flight." She nodded and rubbed my arm.

"You wanna just cuddle?" I nodded and gave her a small smile. She put her arms around me and pulled me close to her. She kissed my temple and tapped my back, signaling for me to jump. I jumped and wrapped my legs around her waist.

"I love you." I whispered once we got situated in the bed. I was facing her on my side with her on her side facing me. I played with her fingers while looking down at our hands.

"I love you too." She whispered, placing a protective kiss on my forehead. "You're so beautiful...I could stay like this forever." I felt her hot breath on my lips and I leaned in to kiss her passionately. She took her hand away so I couldn't play with her fingers and cupped my cheek before leaning her forehead against mine. I snuggled closer to her and put my arms around her, moving so I could bury my head in her chest. She laughed softly and rubbed my back. "Someone's cuddly today."

"I want to be closer to you." I mumbled against her skin.

"You're touching every part of me."

"I need to be under your skin." I said, holding her even tighter. She sneaked her hand under the back of my shirt and traced small circles above my waist.

"I love you baby. Sweet dreams."