3 ⚠️

⚠️ EXPLICIT MENTION OF RAPE ⚠️

We were getting ready to interview the victims to see what we could find out about him. "It'll be better if one of us interviews them...rape victims are more likely to tell women." JJ explained as she gestured to herself, Emily and me.

"I'll do it." I offered. JJ looked at me but everyone else nodded. One of the victims were in a private office in the local police department, waiting for someone to come in and ask her questions. "Is she ready?" Emily nodded and I walked into the room.

"Hey Lauren. I'm Agent Frost with the FBI. You can call me Camden." She nodded and crossed her arms. "You know why you're here, right?" She nodded again. "How long ago did it happen?"

"2 months and 3 days."

"Do you remember what time of day it happened?" She nodded and looked away.

"It was at night. I heard a knock at my apartment door, and I opened it. I felt something hit my head and when I woke up I was somewhere completely different." I nodded and she uncrossed her arms.

"Can you describe the place he held you?"

"It was somewhere really dark, except for one lightbulb in the middle of the ceiling. It was really cold and I was lying down on metal." I nodded, willing her to continue. "I didn't know where I was." Her eyes were watering and her voice was shaking. "It just hurt a lot. He...he raped me." She had to stop to stop herself from sobbing.

"It's ok. You're safe now." I moved closer to her, waiting for her to talk.

"Yeah...it's like...I can't get it out of my head."

"I understand."

"He got something's sharp, and cut me. On my stomach. Really low. It hurt really badly. I was screaming but no one came." She let out a sob and stood up. I stood up slowly and she rushed at me, hugging me. "It really hurt, and I couldn't move. Do you have any idea what that's like?" I nodded and she pulled away from me. I lifted my shirt up a little bit so she could see the scar that I had.

"I know exactly what it's like."

"Then why don't you help them? If he did the same thing to you?" She wiped the tears off of her face and gave me an accusing look.

"Because when I reported it...no one did anything. They didn't even file it." I explained. "There's no record that I even said anything. I was your age. I came forward. No one did anything. There were other things they had to worry about." She nodded. "Did you ever see him?"

"No. I only felt him. I couldn't move my head." I nodded and tried to push the memories out of my brain.

"Were you blindfolded?"

"No." I furrowed my brows. I was.

"How did he dump you?"

"He threw my in the trunk of his car and randomly opened it, I rolled out." I nodded and put my hand on her shoulder. "I don't wanna talk anymore."

"That's ok. You did good." She nodded and I walked out of the room.

"What did she say?"

"It was a cold dark area. She couldn't move her head but she wasn't blindfolded. It's most likely an abandoned area and she was drugged. She never saw him which means that he probably didn't have a mask but he still wanted to keep his identity hidden. He stashed her in the trunk and dumped her on the side of the road. Not when a lot of people were there because he didn't want to risk being seen. Brooklyn is always busy so it was most likely an abandoned alleyway. So in a really bad part of town that's mostly abandoned." I explained. "He won't live there because he has a connection to all his victims, and there was only a singular lightbulb. It would be impossible to live there. She screamed but no one heard. No one lives within a mile of that area. I lived here for 22 years and I never stumbled upon a place like this."

"Thank you Frost." Hotchner turned away and left, everyone following him except for JJ and I.

"What did you show her?" She asked me.

"Nothing."

"Why did you-"

"It was nothing."

"Cam you can talk to me."

"It's ok."

Someone To Stayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें