36 😏

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

"JJ where are we going?" I asked her once we got into a car.

"Baby it's a surprise."

"Is it safe?"

"Do you think I would bring you somewhere that wasn't safe?" I shrugged and I heard her sigh.

"Yes it's safe. I would never put you in danger."

"Ok." I bounced my leg as I tried to calm myself down.

10 minutes later the car stopped. She opened my door for me and helped me out. My hands were shaking a little bit. "Baby it's ok. I promise." She kissed my cheek and then we stopped. I heard water. "You can open your eyes now." I opened it and saw a picnic blanket next to the water. It was a secluded area and no one was there.

"Aww JJ...I love it." I kissed her softly and she led me over to the blanket.

"I love you. So much." She whispered. "You're the light of my life...the love of my life. I can't imagine my life without you." I smiled and kissed her again, silently telling her that I reciprocated her feelings. She pulled away and then got down on one knee.

Oh my God. Was this actually happening? A smile grew across my face as she reached into her pocket. "Camden Frost. Will you marry me?"

"Yes yes yes!" I squealed. She slipped the ring onto my finger and then stood up, kissing me again. We slowly sat down while still kissing. I pushed the food out of the way so that we could have room. The blanket was very big so we just needed a little more space. I leaned back until I was lying down on the ground with her on top of me. Her index finger trailed down my neck until she reached the buttons on my blouse.

"Is this ok?" I nodded.

"Just don't put me on my back." She nodded and started to unbutton my shirt. I moaned as she started to kiss down my neck. "Is there anyone around us?" She shook her head.

"I rented it for an engagement. It's all ours."

"You rented it for an engagement?" I laughed and she laughed with me.

"I wanted it to be private." She kissed my lips again and then started to kiss down my stomach. She unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down with my panties. "Tell me if you need me to stop, ok?" I nodded. "Words baby."

"Ok. I'll tell you." I breathed in nervously. We hadn't had sex for 3 weeks since I was raped again. She started kissing the inside of my thighs. "JJ..."

"Do you want to stop?" I shook my head.

"Kiss me please." She smiled and then kissed my lips again before putting some pressure on my clit. I moaned and bucked my hips up to hers. She didn't stop kissing me until I couldn't kiss back anymore. "JJ...JJ I'm close."

"Ok baby...it's ok. Come for me." I came on her fingers and panted. "Are you ok?" I nodded and she kissed my forehead. She put some more pressure on my clit a few moments later, then starting drawing small circles. I arched my back and my mouth made an o shape. "You like that?" I nodded. "Words beautiful."

"Yes, yes."

"You're doing so good baby." Her praise sent me over the edge and I came all over her fingers again. A few moments later she shoved a finger inside of me and I shot up. She immediately pulled out and kissed my forehead. "It's ok. Do you want to eat now?" I nodded and she handed me my shirt. I leaned my head on her shoulder as she handed me a sandwich.

"You know me so well." She put her arm around me and rubbed my arm. She kissed the top of my head protectively. "I love you." I turned my head to kiss her sweetly. Our foreheads leaned against each other then I decided that I wanted to eat my sandwich. "Ok now it's time for the sandwich." I turned away and took a bite of my sandwich. She laughed and kissed my cheek, holding me tight against her.

"I love you too beautiful."