32

I woke up aching in pain. I was on the ground still in my bra and panties. I opened my eyes but everything was blurry. I felt a rough hand flip me onto my back. My mind went blank again once I heard him unzip his pants. He punched me, making it all go black again.

"Goddammit. GODDAMMIT YOU FUCKING WHORE HOW DID YOU TELL THEM WHERE WE WERE?" He woke me up by pulling me by my throat, holding the knife against my scar. The only thing that was keeping my sane was knowing that he didn't take my JJ ring and the thought that I might see JJ again. "ANSWER ME OR I'LL KILL YOU!"

"I didn't tell them." I mumbled, closing my eyes. He grabbed my face, making my eyes shoot open.

"Don't. Lie. To. Me." He slapped me and pinned me against the wall. "I'm going to make sure they never find you alive."

"FBI. Put the knife down." I saw Morgan out of the corner of my eye and I closed my eyes, knowing that I could relax now. The man let go of me and I dropped to my knees, not having enough energy to stand.

"Cam, look at me. It's me...JJ." I felt soft hands grab my face.

"Don't touch me."

"It's JJ." I shook my head and started to cry.

"Please don't. Please stop. Please don't touch me, I'll do anything." She picked me up and took me up a flight of stairs and outside.

"Is she ok?" I heard Prentiss's voice as I tried to ignore the feeling of hands on my body. JJ put me into a car and closed the door.

"Cam." JJ gently grabbed my face and I jolted back.

"Don't touch me. Don't touch me. Don't touch me." I curled up into a ball and leaned against the door.

"Baby it's JJ." Her voice wavered but I didn't look at her. "Hey...can I touch your hand?" I looked at her but broke eye contact in less than a second.

"I need. I need water." I whispered. She nodded and reached into the front seat to grab some water.

"Do you remember me?" She asked, I nodded.

"JJ." My voice broke. "JJ." She nodded and reached her hand out. "I um...I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"You should be able to touch me."

"Hey, do not apologize." She scolded. I nodded and looked around, realizing her hand was out. "Can you grab my hand?" I nodded and reached out with a shaking hand. Once I felt her hand close around mine I blinked away tears. This was ok. This was JJ. Not him. "Prentiss is going to drive us to the hospital, is that ok?"

"Is the doctor gonna be a guy?" She shrugged.

"We don't know." She put her other hand over mine and moved closer once Prentiss got into the car.

"I don't want a guy." She nodded. "JJ..."

"What is it?" I looked to her and saw pain in her eyes. It was enough to make me sob but I held myself together.

"Can you stay with me. In the hospital. Please. I really don't want to be alone." She nodded.

"Of course baby."

"Um...can I have a shirt...I don't feel comfortable like this." She nodded and took off her zip up jacket.

"I don't have a shirt but I can give you this."

"Aren't you gonna be cold?" I asked her, reaching for her hand again.

"It doesn't matter." She whispered.

"Please don't go."

"Hey, I'm not going to leave. I'm right here." She held her hand out again and I took it. I shook my head and used my other hand to wipe tears from my eyes.

"We shouldn't have split up I'm so sorry."

"Do not apologize." She said sternly. "I am just glad you're ok." I shook my head and leaned forward, my head in my free hand. "You're not ok?" She took her hand away and tenderly touched my back. "Talk to me." I shook my head and flinched away from her touch.

"I don't want to feel like this anymore. I didn't think it would happen." I sobbed.

"You didn't think what would happen?"

"I don't want to be here anymore. I can't do this. I wish he killed me."

"Don't say that." JJ's voice cracked.

We arrived at the hospital a few minutes later.