Paw Patrol: Pirates of the Wind

(scene opens to the Lookout where the pups are having fun with Mirage, Dusty, Melody, and Sandy who were happy to be invited over)

Skye: We're so happy you guys could come over!

Mirage: We're all happy to be invited! (giggles)

Marshall: So Sandy, just curious but are you worried about Breeze and Stormy?

Sandy: (nods) I am, but I also know those two have an adventurous spirit so I wouldn't be surprised they'd wanna play pirate!

Chase: (concerned) That sounds troubling!

Sandy: (shrugs) Both of them still love their family more than anything, but who can blame them for wanting to have a little fun!

Ryder: No worries guys, we'll get those genie bottles away from Sid before he tries anything!

Sound: (wind blowing)

(a tornado appears under the Paw Patroller before it's carried away)

Pups: (gasps) That tornado's taking the Paw Patroller!

Sandy: Looks like Breeze's windy magic!

(Pup-pad rings)

Ryder: (answers) Hello?

Mayor Goodway: Ryder! Different sized tornadoes are appearing out of thin air and stealing various things!

Ryder: One just took the Paw Patroller!

Mayor Goodway: My word, who would do something like this!?

Sandy: (walks over) Sid and my sister Breeze are most likely causing this windy trouble!

Ryder: Don't worry Mayor Goodway, the Paw Patrol will stop these thieving tornadoes!

Mayor Goodway: Thank you Ryder! (hangs up)

Ryder: Paw Patrol to the Lookout!

Melody: Ryder, problem with that! (points as the entire Lookout is being lifted away by a tornado)

Pups and Ryder: (jaws drop) (surprised) Whoa!

Skye: (worried) Now what do we do without the Paw Patroller and Lookout Ryder?

Mirage: Don't you still have the Air Patroller?

Ryder: Good idea Mirage! (to his pups) Paw Patrol to the Air Patroller!

Pups: Ryder needs us!

(a mini tornado comes toward Marshall)

Marshall: (eyes widen) Uh oh!

Mirage: (leaps toward Marshall) (shouts) Incoming!

Sound: (gulp)

(Mirage sits down while mini tornado ignores her)

Mirage: (walks over to the Air Patroller with an enlarged belly)

Skye: That was unexpected!

Mirage: (coughs up Marshall)

Marshall: I'm okay! (to Mirage) Thank you for protecting me from that thieving tornado, Mirage!

Mirage: (giggles) No problem Marshall! (walks back outside)

(the Air Patroller door closes)

(the pups gather in the front)

Chase: (to Ryder) Paw Patrol ready for action Ryder sir!

Ryder: That's good pups, since we've got troublesome winds blowing around Adventure Bay! (brings up an image) There's thieving tornadoes around town taking various things and Sandy's betting it's Breeze's magic!