Mighty Pup Jet Rescue, Charged Up: Pups save Barkingburg

(scene opens to the Mission Paw Cruiser driving to the castle of Barkingburg with extra passengers aboard)

Tracker: It's so nice to be back in Barkingburg!

Everest: It sure is Tracker!

Tracker: Also it's nice to meet more of your family Mirage!

Mirage: Thanks Tracker! I'm still happy that my mom and I are both reunited!

Elastica and Hex: And we're lucky too!

Tracker: (sad) It's sad what happened to you family though you two.

Elastica and Hex: (sighs) We know!

(Mission Paw Cruiser drives past a certain area before the same male figure Mirage encountered steps out of the shadows wearing an old fashioned diving suit)

Male: Follow me men!

(Keytron, Turbotron, Antennatron, and Controlatron walk out of the shadows)

Turbotron: We're ready for action boss!

Male: Good!

Keytron: One question though?

Male: (calm) What is it?

Keytron: Why are you wearing an old fashioned diving suit anyway?

Male: Oh! It was the only thing I could think of that would hide my face from everyone else.

Keytron: Okay! Your choice boss!

Controlatron: Could you please explain the plan again boss?

Male: follow me you four! (group walks off where the figure telling the four Robotrons his plan)

Male: (to Robotrons) The plan is to steal the gems of Barkingburg and Flappington before putting them in the scepter along with a few other tricks up our sleeves!

Turbotron: But boss those four genie pups you mentioned were among those eight Paw Patrol pups!

Male: I brought a little extra muscle! (shouts) Tubatron, Gamertron, and Slicertron!

(trio walks out of the shadows)

Tubatron: You called, boss!

Male: Yes! Now prepare for the biggest encore yet!

Tubatron: Ha! With Gamertron and Slicertron here those pesky pups won't stand a chance!

Male: (crosses his arms)

Tubatron: Okay fine! We'll make sure there's nothing fatal either!

Male: (nods) Good!

(male figure leaves with group)

Slicertron: Meh! Too bad the boss tries to keep our damage control at a minimum!

Tubatron: I'm only glad he returned my memories and gave me a third chance!

Gamertron: Come on you two!

Slicertron and Tubatron: Coming! (follows Gamertron to the castle)

(scene changes to the castle where the Paw Patrol and genie pups are entering)

Melody: Such a lovely place they have here!

Mirage: Yeah! You never did get a look inside the castle did you mom?

Melody: Not until now. My dear daughter!

Princess of Barkingburg: (walks forward) Welcome friends to my party!