Paw Patrol: Pups vs the Robotron Infestation

(scene open to Adventure Beach at night when the male figure that Mirage encountered walks out of the water in an old diving suit)

Male: Well I'm back and this time I've got a surprise that nobody will expect!

(Railtron and Tubatron walk out of the water)

Railtron: Well boss all your selected Robotrons are readying for the distraction and hunt!

Male: Good to know!

Railtron: But boss, how are we going to find them? You said they have been lost in random locations for many years!

Male: (reveals a tracking device) I have their locations marked! (checks tracking device)

Tubatron: So what's it say boss?

Male: It says they are in two distant locations!

Railtron: What are they again?

Male: (facepalms himself) I told you that their genie pups and their names are Wildfire and Venus!

Railtron: Got it boss!

Tubatron: (nods)

Male: Come on, let's track down those two genie pups of the royal triplets! (all three walk off into the night)

(scene switches to the next day with Melody's family playing with the Paw Patrol)

Ryder: (sees Melody with a depressed expression) Something wrong girl?

Melody: (sighs) I'm okay Ryder but sad my sisters are gone forever! I'm happy to adopt their daughters as their own but I know both of them miss their birth mothers!

Ryder: (nods) I understand Melody!

Melody: (sighs) Yeah I just miss my sisters since we were triplets

Ryder: (surprised) Triplets?!

Melody: Oh! I guess nobody told you guys that all three of us were called the royal triplets but since I was eldest I was declared queen of the pup genies while my two sisters were both second in command!

Elastica and Hex: (walks over to see what they're talking about) Hi guys what's up?

Melody: Oh we were just talking about our family!

Ryder: So girls, could you at least tell me the names of your moms?

Hex: Sure! My mom was named Venus!

Elastica: My mom is Wildfire!

Ryder: I admit those are interesting names!

Elastica and Hex: (nods)

(scene changes to Jake's chalet as Jake and Everest walk outside)

Jake: Ah! What a great day Everest!

Everest: Yep!

(both get trapped in a cage that came outta nowhere)

Everest: (gasp) Where'd this cage come from?!

Jake: I agree!

Trappertron: (walks forward) Ha! Looks like I caught a pup and her owner!

Jake: (surprised) Whoa! A robot!

Everest: (annoyed) Why'd you trap us?!

Trappertron: My boss simply requested my help in his giant plan!

Trappertron:(walks away) (shouts) Haha! Later!

Jake: I'll call Ryder!

(scene changes to the Lookout)