Paw Patrol: New Snow Monster on Jake's Mountain

(scene opens to Hailey Daily arriving in Adventure Bay in her news van after leaving Mr. Nibbles back home to rest)

Hailey Daily: It's so great to be in Adventure Bay again! (sighs) Too bad Mr. Nibbles caught that bad cold and needs to stop home to rest!

Female voice: Hey, are you that report lady called Hailey?

Hailey Daily: That's me Hailey Daily, (notices the motorcycling husky behind her) aren't you Gasket member of the Ruff-Ruff Pack?

Gasket: Yep! Say, how'd you like to do a news report with the Ruff-Ruff Pack?

Hailey Daily: Hm? Nobody got a report about you guys, have they?

Gasket: Nope! Also one more thing!

Hailey Daily: What's that?

Gasket: I swiped this from Mason! (reveals Mason's pocket watch)

Hailey Daily: Hey is that... (Gasket hypnotizes her)

Hailey Daily: (in trance) What are your orders, master?

Gasket: Come with me! The Ruff-Ruff Pack and my son Fungus need a person for our latest plan! Now Fungus!

(Hailey Daily stands close to Gasket before both get teleported away)

(scene change to the Ruff-Ruff Packs hideout where Dwayne is checking out a snow monster costume)

Dwayne: Wow! This sure if spooky, where'd you get it Fungus?

Fungus: I saw it on a TV show and magically summoned it, along with that super athlete bracelet Hubcap is wearing!

Hubcap: (admiring the results of the bracelet) Look at me, I'm one beefy bulldog! (admiring his big muscles)

Gasket's voice: Thank you for the lift back Fungus!

Fungus: No sweat, mom!

(Gasket walks over with Hailey Daily beside her)

Hubcap: What's with the news lady?

Gasket: Says the pup wearing the super athlete bracelet we need for our big trick! (looks at Fungus) You removed your scent from the snow monster suit, right sweetie?

Fungus: No worries, mum! I removed it!

Gasket: (takes the super athlete bracelet from Hubcap) Give me that!

Hubcap: (normal body) (pouts) I was having fun with that!

Gasket: We need that magic bracelet for this snow monster trick! We're just lucky Fungus kindly provided it along with a convincing snow monster suit! While I took Mason's pocket watch!

Dwayne: Won't he be upset about it?

Gasket: (shrugs) I'm sure I'll think of something to make it up to him, once he figures out it's missing!

Hailey Daily: What are your orders master?

Gasket: (whispers the scheme to Hailey Daily who then puts on the super athlete bracelet) (snickers) This is gonna be a good one!

(scene change to Jake's mountain where snowboarders and skier are having fun)

Jake: (to Everest) It sure is a great day for snowboarding, wouldn't you agree Everest?

Everest: (giggles) Yep!

Mason's voice: (shouts) Surf's up!

(Mason, Tundra, Snowflake, and Snowball ride past on a surfboard)

Tundra: (cheers) Cowabunga!

Snowball and Snowflake: (cheers) This is so much fun!

Everest: (surprised) Why were they using a surfboard on a mountain?