Paw Patrol: Gasket's Colony

(scene opens to the Paw Patroller heading toward the jungle with Everest and Mirage along for the ride while nobody except Mirage knows about two biker pups following them)

Sandy: So Gasket, what exactly are we doing again?

Gasket: (shrugs) Thought we might follow those pups, and maybe later cause some wheel trouble!

Sandy: Too bad that Dwayne and Hubcap caught colds and had to stay back at the hideout!

Gasket: It's too bad Dwayne had to stay, but not so bad that Hubcap's outta the way!

Sandy: True, but are you sure they'll be okay on their own?

Gasket: I asked a friend of ours if she could take care of them!

Sandy: (curiously) Who'd you ask?

(scene changes to Hubcap and Dwayne in their hideout while Melody who is wearing an apron is watching over them)

Hubcap: This is humiliating! (sneezes) Achoo!

Melody: (summon a tissue for Hubcap) Bless you!

Hubcap: (coughs) Whatever!

Dwayne: (coughs) Thank you for doing this Melody!

Melody: Your welcome dear, Gasket asked if I could take care of you both until she and Sandy come back!

Hubcap: The Ruff-Ruff Pack needs nobody to take care of them!

Melody: (exhales a sleeping mist) You need your rest Hubcap! No trouble making for either of you until you both fully recover!

Dwayne: Thank you Melody! Mirage is very lucky to call you her mom and the same goes for Hex and Elastica!

Melody: (pets Dwayne's head) (smiles) Take it easy dear, you should get your rest too! (gently summons cozy blankets for both of them) That should keep you both cozy!

Dwayne: Thank you! (falls asleep)

Melody: (to self) I wonder how the girls are doing in the jungle?

(scene changes to Gasket and Sandy scared off their bikes by a large snake before it slithers closer to them)

Sandy: (scared) What are we gonna do?

Gasket: (scared) I'm not sure! But I think we're snake food!

Snake: (slithers closer hissing at both pups)

Gasket and Sandy: (scared whimpering) Can't someone save us!

Sound: (tiger roar)

Gasket: Oh no, now a tiger!

(a familiar face wearing a tiger suit leaps down between the pups and snake)

Sandy and Gasket: (gasps) That's no tiger it's...

(tiger suit wearer reveals to be Mason)

Mason: ...Mason!

Snake: (hisses at Mason)

Mason: Oh yeah!? How about this! (loud tiger roar)

Snake: (eyes widen) (fearfully slithers away)

Gasket and Sandy: (passionately hug Mason) (thankfully) Thank you for saving us Mason!

Mason: I told that snake if he tries to harm you girls again, I'd end him with my bare tiger claws!

Gasket: (nuzzles Mason) Thank you for saving both of us!

Sandy: (nuzzling Mason) Yeah! Thank you!

Mason: (pets both pups) What are you girls doing down here anyway?