Paw Patrol: Moby's Enchanted Sea Flu

(scene opens to Moby and McSquidly on Junk Island collecting a few spare parts)

Moby: Lucky for us, this place is decent at supplying some useful junk I can use for my inventions!

McSquildy: (claps)

Moby: I can agree with you on that!

(steps on a watch)

Moby: (surprised) Huh? Who would toss out a brand new watch?

Female voices: There it is!

Moby: (looks over to find Marina and Aqua) Aqua, Marina, what are you both doing here?

Marina: (points at the watch) Mason asked us if we could help find that Paw Omnitrix!

Moby: (confused) Paw Omnitrix?

Aqua: It lets the user transform into alien heroes or something like that!

Moby: Cool! (sneezes and suddenly collapses) (coughs up sea water)

Aqua: (concerned) Moby, is something wrong?

Moby: (barfs up sea water) (groans) I don't feel so good all of a sudden!

Marina: Would you mind if I check you dear?

Moby: (nods) (barfs up sea water) (coughs) I didn't even drink sea water?

Marina: (gives Moby a thorough check up) Hm?

Moby: Is something wrong with me, Marina?

Marina: (nods) You've got the enchanted sea flu!

Moby: What!? (coughs) I never heard of that?

Marina: It only happens to magic sea beings!

Moby: (confused) But I'm not magic?

Aqua: (points to the mark of the siren pup on his arm) I believe that mark made you susceptible to the enchanted sea flu!

Moby: Could you please remove it?

Marina: That won't instantly stop it dear, it takes about a week to recover from!

Moby: (concerned) Won't you girls get sick?

Marina: (shakes head) Our associates gave us medicine so the enchanted sea flu wouldn't mess with us!

Moby: (coughs) Any left over?

Marina: (shakes head) Sorry dear, but they used all of it for the siren pups!

Moby: Just you guys?

Aqua: The leviathan pups too!

Moby: It's not fatal, right?

Aqua: You'll be okay! It's just an enchanted flu where you barf up sea water and feel weak!

Moby: (sighs) Guess I can't do anything for awhile!

Aqua: (puts on the Paw Omnitrix) Hey mom, look at me! I'm a super hero pup!

Marina: (giggles) Nice one dear!

Aqua: (activates the Paw Omnitrix) Ooh! It's got ten aliens!

Moby: Only ten?

Aqua: (nods) Lets see... it has XLR8, Heatblast, Ripjaws, Arctiguana, Brainstorm, Water Hazard, Terraspin, Ampfibian, Upgrade, and Juryrigg!

Moby: (tilts head) Odd names?

Marina: (shrugs) Just the names of the one who found and used the Omnitrix along with a few other similar things!

Moby: (coughs up sea water) I kinda wish I could try it out, (sighs) but I probably need to rest!