Paw Patrol: Mirage and the Jamboree Jamfest

(scene opens to Mason and Mirage carrying baskets around a vast farmyard filled with every kind of fruit and vegetable imaginable)

Mirage: Mason coming to your family's farm planet in your space universe was an excellent idea!

Female voice: Indeed! The family loves it when dad comes home! And we love having you precious genie pups around too!

Mason: (chuckles) Thanks again for helping out Petal!

Petal: No problem daddy, you know I'm one of the best when it comes to plants or controlling them! (giggles)

Mirage: (notices blueberry bushes) Ooh! Yummy! (leaps toward them)

Melody: (walks out from behind the same bush levitating baskets full of strawberries, raspberry, blackberries, and blueberry) Look how many I collected Mason!

Mason: Nicely done Melody! (notices a bush rustling) (chuckles) But I think Mirage decided to have a lunch break!

(Mirage pops out of a blueberry bush nibbling on blueberries)

Mirage: I can't help that these berries are so delicious!

Petal: (pets Mirage) Luckily we can grow millions by minute thanks to our magic and help!

Sound: (thunder)

Petal: (chuckles) Looks like it's watering time!

(several many Living Rainstorms float above the crops before raining down the perfect amount of water for each one)

Petal: Nicely done guys!

Living Rainstorm: (happily wave to the group) (thunder)

Melody: (curiously) So why did we come to your family's farm for ingredients for our jam for the Jamboree Jamfest?

Mason: I thought it'd be nice to use produce from home, plus we got an unlimited supply!

Melody: (smiles) Sounds good to me! So what kind of jam are we making anyway?

Mason: I was thinking about making two or three! This one will be Mixed Berry Blast!

Mirage: (giggles) Good name!

Melody: What about the others?

Mason: (embarrassed) I kinda didn't think that far ahead to be honest!

Melody: How about we make two types of jams, Mixed Berry Blast jam and one other?

Mason: (nods)

Petal: How about we use certain tropical fruits and call it Tropical Twist jam!

Melody: I love the idea, Petal!

Mason: (picks up Mirage) (chuckles) Come here you little rascal! I'll take Mirage to get washed up after I ask Apron if she can help us make the jam!

Petal: Yep! My sister is one of the best chefs around here!

Mirage: Which sister?

Everyone: (laughs at what Mirage said)

Melody: I understand why you need to move Mirage, (giggles) It looks like my little girl has a sweet tooth for berries!

(scene changes to Jake's mountain with Jake and Everest)

Everest: I'm so excited to help Ryder and the pups make jam for the upcoming Jamboree Jamfest!

Jake: (chuckles) Me too, Everest! Well we'd better get over to the Lookout to lend a hand!

Everest: Or a paw!

Jake: (chuckles) Good one Everest!

(scene changes to the Lookout where the pups are deciding on what jam to make for the Jamboree Jamfest)