Sea Patrol: Tracker visits Puplantis

(scene opens to Everest and Tracker approaching the Lookout in their vehicles where they are welcomed by their friends)

Pups: (happily) Hi Everest, Tracker!

(Mirage steps out from behind Everest's snowcat with a stuffed satchel)

Pups: (notice Mirage) (surprised) Mirage?

Mirage: (waves) Hi pups! Just wanted to show you some new magic stuff us magic pups and some elemental brawlers made together!

Skye: (curiously) What is it, Mirage?

Mirage: (opens the satchel revealing a handful of things) Here they are!

Zuma: Whoa! That's certainly a lot of bracelets!

Mirage: Yep! (pulls each item out and explains what it does afterward) this one is the mighty pup bracelet, this is the stretchy stomach storage bracelet, mer-pup transformation bracelet, and the leviathan pup transformation necklace!

Pups: Wow!

Mirage: By the way, you remember those special belts I summon?

Pups: Yep!

Mirage: My family had some help and decided to name them magical petite belts!

Male pups: Petite?

Skye and Everest: (giggles) It's another world for slim!

Ryder: (walks over) Hi pups! Nice to see all of you! (looks down) New things your family contributed in making Mirage?

Mirage: Yep! (teleports the objects away to where she got them from)

Tracker: Ryder, I wanted to also ask you something?

Ryder: Something up Tracker?

Tracker: I'm good, but I wanted to ask you if I could try to earn a place on the Sea Patrol like my seven friends!

Zuma: It would be nice to have you on the Sea Patrol Tracker!

Pups: Yeah! That would be nice!

Mirage: Like how Rocky was the last to get his after getting wet when that giant octopus searched for her baby or when Everest earned it when she aided in saving the frozen Flounder in Arctic ice!

Pups: (surprised) How did you know that?

Mirage: (blushing) Did I forget to mention the elemental brawlers have magical movie theaters and I was with Mason and others to watch many of your past adventures!

Zuma: (curiously) How many?

Mirage: (giggles) All of them!

Ryder: So would you like to do the Sea Patrol test Tracker?

Tracker: (nods) Si!

Zuma: I'll come too, dude!

Chase: Well stay to look after the Lookout in case someone calls, but we'll all be rooting for you Tracker!

Pups: (nods in agreement) We agree!

Tracker: Thanks guys, I'll do the best I can!

(Ryder, Tracker, and Zuma walk off together)

Skye: So guys, what should we play?

Marshall: What about hide and seek?

Mirage: I'll skip if that's okay!

Skye: More fun for us, but you're welcome to join us!

(Mirage secretly sends a telepathic message to Everest and Marshall who wink back to confirm they accept the idea)