Jet to the Rescue: Stormy Skies

(scene opens to the Paw Patrol in the Mission Cruiser heading to Barkingburg with Everest and Tracker along for the ride)

Marshall: So Everest, Tracker, are you glad to be back in Barkingburg again?

Everest: I'm so happy to be back in Barkingburg!

Tracker: Si amigos, I'm so excited to be back too!

Skye: We're happy you could come with us!

Everest: (curiously) So what's up?

Ryder: Let's just say the princess decided to keep it a surprise until we arrive!

Pups: (eagerly) Wow!

(Mirage appears alongside Melody, Breeze, and Stormy in the Mission Cruiser)

Mirage: Hi guys!

Pups and Ryder: (surprised) Mirage, what are you doing here?

Melody: Same as you guys, we were invited since Mason's there too!

Marshall: How come?

Melody: It's a surprise we know about!

Skye: (surprised) How do you know it?

Melody: (giggles) We can read minds after all!

(scene changes to the princess coming outside and welcoming the Paw Patrol and Melody's group)

Princess of Barkingburg: (delighted) I'm so happy all of you could be here!

Ryder: So princess, what's going on?

Princess of Barkingburg: I'm so glad you asked, follow me! (leads the group inside the castle)

Everyone: (gasps upon seeing the gems Barkingburg and Flappington along with the scepter out in the open along with a familiar sword)

Everest: Say isn't that...

Mason: (walks over) ...the Sword of the Storm

Pups: (surprised) Mason!

Mason: The princess talked and begged me to let it be put on display and I just agreed to it, but I'm not a fan of the idea!

Princess of Barkingburg: I'm positive nothing will happen Mason!

Mason: Leaving out two powerful magical objects, (crosses arms) I'm telling you princess it'll be a lure for trouble!

Earl of Barkingburg: I assure you Mason nobody will come around to take any of these special objects!

Princess of Barkingburg: So my friends, would you like to explore the castle before the big reveal occurs?

Pups: (shrugs) Sure princess!

(the group begin to leave the throne room)

Ryder: (walks over to Mason) You okay Mason?

Mason: (sighs) I'm still not sure if it was such a good idea to let the Sword of the Storm be put on display in Barkingburg? But at least this is only temporary!

Ryder: I can understand your concern about the princess doing something like this, but do you wanna join the others?

Mason: (nods)

(both walk off to join the rest of the group)

(the Duke of Flappington, Claw, and Jean-Claude enter the castle)

Claw: Why did we just enter the castle again?

Duke of Flappington: Jean-Claude was spying and informed me my cousin has put the levitation gem on display!