Moto Pups: Pups Save a Moto Mayor Redux

(scene opens to Ryder, Pups, and Wild having fun playing a game of capture the flag outside the Moto Pups HQ)

Wild: This is gonna be fun! Right, guys?

Chase, Rubble, Skye: Sure is!

Ryder: Well see how wins right guys!

Marshall: I'm fired up!

Zuma: Definitely dude!

Rocky: Yeah!

(scene changes to the Ruff-Ruff Pack causing trouble on the beach)

Female beach-goer: Hey stop that!

Male beach-goer: Yeah! Go away Ruff-Ruff Pack!

(nearby a female dalmatian named Sandy is watching the Ruff-Ruff Pack cause big trouble)

Sandy: Ooh! They are so great at causing big trouble with their motorcycles, especially my favorite member Gasket! The toughest girl pup I can think of with an attitude to match! (sighs)

(Sandy noticed the trio headed to Porter's Cafe)

Sandy: Ooh! I better catch up! (hops on her own motorcycle and follows the trio)

(scene changes to Porter's Cafe where the Ruff-Ruff Pack are causing a ruckus)

Farmer Yumi: Not the Ruff-Ruff Pack again!

(Hubcap jumps on Mayor Goodway's table and takes a bite out of her sandwich)

Hubcap: I've had kibble that tastes better!

Mayor Goodway: (annoyed) Shoo! (walks away with Chickaletta)

(Mayor Goodway walks over to Farmer Yumi)

Mayor Goodway: Farmer Yumi, the Ruff-Ruff Pack is causing more trouble for our hometown again!

Farmer Yumi: What are we gonna do?

Mayor Goodway: I have a plan to make those baddies into goodies!

Sandy: (gasps) (quietly) (glares) Not when I'm around, lady! (runs to her bike)

(scene changes to Mayor Goodway and Chickaletta now riding on a motorcycle with different attire on from before)

Farmer Yumi: (confused) Mayor Goodway? What are you Wearing?

Mayor Goodway: I disguised both of us as bikers and plan to join the pack so I can turn those bad pups into good ones! And I got the perfect cover name, Mayor Badway!

Farmer Yumi: (unsure) I don't know Mayor Goodway, if you should be doing something like that!

Mayor Badway: Don't worry Farmer Yumi, I know what I'm doing!

(scene changes to Mayor Badway approaching the Ruff-Ruff Pack who are still at the cafe)

Mayor Badway: Greetings fellow biker ruffians, I want to join your crew!

Hubcap: (scoffs) You! You don't look tough enough for my pack!

Dwayne: I think she does and so does her little cute chicken!

Sound: (engine revving)

(a dalmatian pup motorcycle jumps high over their heads before skidding to a park)

Gasket: (surprised) Whoa!

(Sandy walks over)

Sandy: Hey fellow bikers, I wanna join your pack!

Hubcap: You might have a chance!

Gasket: If you wanna prove your bad enough, go stomp and that grass then litter!