Paw Patrol: The Stolen Magic Scrolls

(scene opens to Mirage and Gasket sitting outside an old mine shaft waiting for someone)

Gasket: Are you sure that there's something important in this falling apart mine shaft?

Mirage: Mason's friend Oracle told us there was a creation scroll in there!

Gasket: You mean like the ones for ifrit, genie, and siren pups you told me, and showed Ginger?

Mirage: (nods) Yep! But this ones for a nearly extinct magic pup!

Gasket: (gasps) Which one?

Mirage: The leviathan pups! They're like cousins to the siren pups, but they've got a sea monster-like form! (projects and image of Mariana and Pearl's other form) these are the last two left!

Gasket: Whoa! That's so cool and very sad! (realizes) Wait, why didn't Mason let us join him in this mine shaft?

Mirage: (makes the images vanish) Mason didn't want you to risk your life if the mine shaft collapses, while I decided to keep you company up here!

Gasket: So can you tell me about the leviathan pups?

Mirage: Sure! They're like siren pups, but did you know they can regrow their teeth if they break!

Gasket: How?

Mirage: When they lose one it falls out and after several minutes a new one magically grows back!

Gasket: Wow!

Mirage: Did you know Pearl was the last one left!

Gasket: (gasps)

Mirage: Until Mason spoke to his elemental brawler friends about reviving Pearl's deceased mom, Mariana!

Gasket: (gasps) Whoa! That's so nice!

Mirage: (nods) Mariana and Pearl were both happy when they reunited! Plus queen Marina of the siren pups happily welcomed leviathan pups as honorary members of the siren pups!

Gasket: Speaking of siren pups, what ever happened to Moby?

Mirage: He was begging Mason to let him join the siren pups, but Mason kept refusing for personal reasons! But they worked out a fair deal, Moby and McSquidly would have their memories erased after departing the elemental brawlers realm every time Marina let them come visit the kingdom he made for siren pups!

Sound: (cave collapsing)

Gasket: (notices) (gasps) Mason! (tries running in but Mirage prevents her from doing so) Mirage, what are you doing!? Mason's our friend!

Mirage: (nods) I know, but neither of us want you to get yourself killed!

Gasket: (concerned) How will Mason get out?

(flash of red light)

Gasket: (gasps) (concerned) Mason?

Sound: (underground burrowing)

Mason: (emerges nearby wearing an aardvark suit) I found the leviathan pup creation scroll, along with a big diamond! (reveals the scroll and diamond) I think?

Gasket: Just curious, but how many scrolls are there?

Mason: Millions of duplicates have been mass produced by the elemental brawlers!

Gasket: (confused) How come?

Mason: Wouldn't wanna lose those priceless recipes forever, would we?

Gasket: (giggles) Fair point!

Mirage: So Gasket, can I show you two new toys I got to help make?

Gasket: What are they?

Mirage: These! (revealing two things) An instant spider web and instant fog bank!