Paw Patrol: Pups and the pair of Werepuppies

(scene opens to the pups including Everest, Ryder, and Otis Goodway are around a campfire at night during a full moon but nobody knows a familiar face is hiding nearby)

Mirage: (to self) (giggles) Hehe! Boy will they all be surprised to see that I decided to come for a visit!

(scene changes to the campfire where the group is having fun together)

Everest: Boy it was sure nice that you guys invited me to come along!

Ryder: You're always welcome to come along Everest if you're not busy I mean!

Everest: (giggles) True!

Loud deep beastly voice: Who dares set foot in my forest!

Pups: Aah! Who said that!

Ryder: I'm not sure.

(fire suddenly goes out without warning)

Rubble: (scared) Why'd the fire go out?

Otis: Okay I gotta admit this was quite spooky!

(mysterious clapping before fire comes back on without warning)

Marshall: Okay what just happened?

Everest: No idea.

Mirage: Me neither!

Everest and Marshall: (screams) Ghost pup!

(Everest and Marshall accidentally fall on each other)

Mirage: (giggles) Hehe! You two are funny!

Ryder: (surprised) Wait a minute, Mirage is that you?

Mirage: The one and only Mirage the genie pup!

Marshall: Oh Mirage it's only you!

Everest: Yeah don't scare us like that!

Mirage: Sorry I couldn't help myself since you guys were telling ghost stories.

Chase: Mirage do you know anything about that spooky voice we heard.

Mirage: (Loud deep beastly voice) Please pass the marshmallows!

Rubble: (spooked) Whoa! That's spooky!

Otis: Ryder, would you mind introducing me to your friend!

Ryder: Oops, sorry. Uncle Otis this Mirage! We encountered her a while back!

Mirage: (bows) (tells the story of her encounter with the Paw Patrol and others)

Otis: Wow you certainly got around alot!

Mirage: Yep! And I was quite touched that the Princess of Barkingburg promised to keep my old genie bottle in the castle's vault even though it's powerless ever since she freed me.

Zuma: Hey Uncle Otis could you tell us about the werepuppy again?

Otis: Sure thing Zuma.

(Uncle Otis tells the group about werepuppies and Mirage finds the legend to be fascinating before having an idea)

Mirage: Guys I think I'm gonna ... (makes a big sneeze that launches both Everest and Marshall into a nearby pond where moonlight is reflecting) ...sneeze. Sorry!

Everest: That's okay it was an accident.

Marshall: But still that was one big sneeze you did! Oh by the way, bless you!

Mirage: Thank you! (rubs nose with her front paw)

(scene changes to Mirage magically summoning a hundred marshmallows before stuffing them into her stretchy mouth)