By saying this she went towards ladies washroom and latif smirked and nodded towards waiter ..

He too followed her and Haya with out any notice came in side the washroom .. To clean her saree ..

She sprinkled some water on her saree and rubbed with tissue and after few moments the saree was washed but her chest area slightly became wet .. She cleaned her self with water and washed her face ..

As she cleaned her face with a towel .. She was startled with the voice .. She turned around and saw that latif was standing beside her.. And he closed the door ..

Haya : ap yaha.. Ap yaha.. Ladies wash room mein kya karre hai ..

Latif : wahi joh mein karne aya hu ..

Triggered part :

Mature content: 

By saying he stood infront of her by invading her personal space.  And haya moved back but he twisted her arms tightly and started kissing her ..

Haya started thrashing in his arms and was crying vigorously .. 

Haya : chodo.. Chodo.. Chodo.. Please ..

But the monster in him .. Was satisfied with her screams and started kissing her more tightly amd left her for breathing air ..

She was taking deep breathes and her face covered with tears and swollen cheeks with red and bloodish lips ..

She ran to save her self from him but he sensed her move ments and pushed her against the wall and trapped her ..

She started thrashing in his arms but he slapped her so hard that she fall on the ground and lips was split and blood was oozing out..  She was loosing her concious state and he took her in his shoulder like a potato sac and went to a room which was adjacent  to the washroom ..

He closed the door and she gained her state and thrashing in his arms and was crying historically. .

She was screaming but he pushed her on the bed and started kissing her by removing her saree .. Her shoulder blouse was having a hook and it pierced in her skin and she screamed ..

Haya : Ahhh ahhhh please... Please nahi..

But he did not listen and started kissing her neck , chest and was biting her breast which was turned in to a bruise .. An ugly bruise on her body and also on her soul .. He removed her clothes and ties her hands on the bed post ..

She screamed but was stopped by harsh slap on her face and it was too much pain for her fragile body ..

She tried one last time to save her self ..

Haya : mera shohar . mera shohar nahi chhodega tumhe.. Woh mar dalega tumhe..

She said with hiccups and he smirked and hangovered over her by removing his cloths totally and become naked..

Latif : ek batao darling... Tumhara shohar yeh sab dekh raha hai ..

By saying he pointed opposite side.. And she looked towards that direction and her heart broke in to billion of pieces ..

Her shohar .. Her love... Her every thing.. Was watching all from the window .. And he did not do any thing ..

He was gasing her with blank face and was not stopping that person who was forcing him self on his wife .. He was just sitting blankly and was enjoying the drink ..

Latif more broke her by muttering the words which was not but a dragger for her heart .. For her love ..

Latif : bej diya tumhare shohar ne mujhe ek raat ke liye..apni company aur loan ko bachane ke liye ..

By saying he thrusted inside her and she screamed with pain and he groaned with pleasure. .

Her eyes filled with tears not because of the pain but because of the pain in her heart that her husband sold her for saving him self from loan and saving his company ..

And he started thrusting like a wild animal and groaned with pleasure he was getting ..

Latif : ohh.. Darling.  ... You are soo tight ..

By saying he started thrusting... And she cried with pain .. She screamed with pain and was disgust with hearing the groaning sound ..

He reached his height .. But continued thrusting inside her.. And her voice died down and hiccups turned in to whispers as her soul was broken beyond repair ..

She thought that she will never for give her husband. .. But poor her don't know that it was just a starting ..

And this sin was not only seeing by armaan but all the people who was watching this live footage from the computer and enjoying them selves. .

And betting money to have that girl .. Her body was just a piece of meat  for them and they want to devour her  .. They want to enjoy them selves by breaking her soul completely. ..

Continue in the next chapter ..

New chapter is updated ..

What do you think of today chapter guys ..

Did you used tissues which you have bought .. Yes,I have used it and completed it 🤧🤧

Did you liked the chapter guys 🥺😭

Don't for get to vote and comment and do follow me guys ..

And do remember your dear author in to your prayers 🥺🤲

Also follow me on instagram i.d. @khans_profession

Have a good day ❤️