CHAPTER 35 I am coming !

GRACE'S P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, still groggy. I was in a small room which seemed to be connected to the large living room of a hotel with a single window overlooking a dense forest, I heard the sound of a distant river, and I could smell the faint scent of pine.Where was I? I tried to move my arms and legs, but I was bound tightly to a chair. Fear and panic gripped me as I realized I was captive.

I heard a loud thud, followed by a deep voice echoing "good evening princess" I froze in shock, my heart racing as the reality of the situation sank in.

Blue eyes, blonde hair, muscular frame, deep voice....

I was so weak I didn't realize when he came closer and his bodyguard pulled a chair in front of me where he sat, his expensive suit gliding across his skin.

"How are you feeling princess?" he asked me while adjusting his cufflinks. I looked up at him, my eyes wide with fear. His eyes were intense, and I felt a shiver run down my body. He leaned in closer and I held my breath, waiting for what he was going to say next.

" Welcome to my world dear!"

" Who.. are you?" those were the only words that made it through.

he leaned closer and rub his fingers on my cheek I shrugged my head away from his touch. He smirked and said those two words that made me immediately conscious of what trouble I was in.

" Alban Vèrany "

Godfather of the French mafia world.... I heard his name but never seen him. He's so powerful that nobody dares to cross him. Rumor has it that he has connections with some of the most influential people in the country. His name alone is enough to bring fear to those who know him.My heart ache, sweat ran down my neck, and I felt an eerie chill when I heard his name. He was a mysterious figure shrouded in shadows and whispers.

He gave a mischievous smile as he saw my anxious state. "Don't worry princess, I won't do anything to you." He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. I felt a dread run down my spine"I heard you were beautiful, but you are...absolutely breathtaking".

" stay away! " I shouted " what are you up to? "

He smiled again, and leaned close to me. I leaned back. "Well, there are many things I would like to do. However I am supposed to fly you to France, but I can change my plans for you. You are worth the risk."

My fear and anxiety increased tenfold. I tried to move but being tied to the chair it didn't move an inch. I realized that one of his arms had stopped the chair moving. He leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear.

"Control yourself princess, we'll leave soon."

His breath was cold and his grip was tight on my arm. I knew I was in trouble. I was scared and my body trembled. I wanted to scream but my voice was muffled. He then left me with two bodyguards standing at the door frame and three scattered around the room. I knew I had to stay calm and find a way to get out of this situation. I closed my eyes and all I could see was James.

Hazel eyes, dark hair, looking at me as If nothing exist other than me. Ughh I miss him so much. " Where are you my love? I need you", I said to myself.

Tears streamed down my cheeks. I looked around me and saw strangers, walking their lives with no knowledge of my pain. I could not tell them, I could not tell anyone. I was all alone, my heart heavy with the thought of never seeing him again.

" Pookie, this time you're not alone I am with you. We'll fight everything together."

" No matter what the circumstance I will always love you. If you forget me I will make you remember us..."