CHAPTER 13 Who is James?

It was time for James to leave for the airport. However, before he left he walked into his study room. James was a learned man, and he loved to read historical and mythological books. He then took out an old vintage book with pale pages, and searched for information on Callopes within it. What he found was shocking and seemed unreal. He couldn't believe how all that was connected to Grace.

James now realized that Grace's life was not like any other ordinary person. It was filled with mysteries, secrets and maybe a curse...

He put that book in his bag and left for the airport.

It was a 7-hour flight. James finally reached Edinburgh, Scotland. During the whole journey James was thinking about everything that had happened. He knew that the person in that black car was associated with the Callopes, but couldn't decode why they were after Grace.

Also James was feeling very anxious and nostalgic as he reached Edinburgh.

He unlocked his phone and dialed a number. He didn't want to call that person but he had to..

"Halo... a Sheumais an taobh seo, coinnich rium..."

(Hello...James this side , meet me.. )

He sent the address to the person on the other end of the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How did James knew Scottish Gaelic?
How was he connected to Scotland? Was he just a simple man ? Whom did he called?
Stay tuned to get the answers of all your questions 😉.

Please vote for the story if you are really liking it...