CHAPTER 6 confessions ?

Please take a moment and vote for the story if you are really liking it.....

Grace was hospitalized for 3 days and James took care of her. He took medical leave from the office for himself and Grace. He stayed the whole day at the hospital to ensure her safety. When he brought Grace home after she was discharged from the hospital, he tried to ask Grace whether she knew who was behind that kidnapping. However, she pretended that she didn't know. Grace panicked when James asked about filing a complaint for the investigation and refused to cooperate. Despite James' opposition, Grace stood by her decision. James couldn't understand why she was doing all that.

James: "Grace, whom are you afraid of? I am there for you. No one can harm you. I will rip them to pieces if they try to touch you. Please tell me why you do not want to start an investigation. You are an independent woman who is an inspiration to all others who are afraid of society and who are not able to look after their own rights. Why are you not taking the right decision for yourself? "

Grace : "I am very grateful to you for saving my life and caring for me in the hospital, but I have already told you I will not file a complaint. I have made my decision, and it is appropriate for us to live with it."

"Why Grace, that's what I ask? First of all tell me, do you know who is behind all this? And if yes, what is the reason you don't want him to get punished? Why aren't you telling me anything? Am I just someone you can't trust?" James disappointedly asked her.

"I trust you, James, but the situation is not the same as you think". As she continued, she paused and said, "I cannot tell you, it's better for us James. I know who's behind all this, but it's dangerous for us both. Understand that I am bound by certain things from the past that I cannot ignore.. ever". Grace frustratedly replied and continued "James it's my decision, you cannot force me to do anything against my will ".

After standing still for a moment, James said to Grace, "yes right, who am I to interfere in your life? I apologize, I mistook it and thought it was between us.".

"No ... no James stop" Grace tried to stop him, but he left ......

James was hurt. He didn't expect Grace to say that, he knew that she liked him. Moreover, the time he spent with her at the hospital made him realize he really liked her, even falling in love with her. He had planned to talk to her about it once she recovered. However, this incident shattered all his expectations...he wasn't infuriated over Grace instead he was anguished and disappointed that he couldn't make Grace trust him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you think Grace will be able to fix everything? Will James confess his feelings for her? What does destiny have for both of them?

Stay tuned to find out.