CHAPTER 21 Fate

JAMES P.O.V

Grace....where are you? My eyes are only searching for you. I guess you don't want me to be with you thats why you haven't arrived yet. I would have to board in less than 5 minutes from now... where are you? I continuously said to myself.

As soon as my phone rang, I thought it was Grace, but it turned out to be Adverd.

" Hello "

"Hi sir, there is some danger!"

" What danger? ''

" As you instructed me to keep a check on the immigration of people from New York and France , I found something unusual . "

" Continue "

"Earlier yesterday, 50 bodyguards from New York arrived in Scotland on the same flight, while 50 French royal guards arrived by private jet. This is not the usual thing."

" yes, its strange.. you do one thing Adverd , send our 20 secret royal guards at an address , I am texting you, send ! "

" Received sir. "

"I'll call you when we meet."

" Okay, see you. "

"you too. "

Things aren't easy as they seem, I was right. But I am not afraid, I will protect Grace at any cost. As of now, I will be staying at a hotel because I can't leave her .I won't be with her if she doesn't want me to.  

As I walked out of the airport, I saw a lady crying outside. I knew it was Grace.....She came to stop me ..

                                ~~❤️~~                                                    

"Grace." a voice came from behind. Grace immediately turned back.

It was James. she ran upto him and clasped into his arms.

" James..." she whispered as she wrapped her arms around him.

" 7 years ago it was me who made you believe in life and today it is you who made me believe in love James..." she said to him while holding his hands.

His eyes widened , he couldn't believe that it was grace who saved him years ago . Grace nodded with a smile, tears not ready to stop.

James hugged her. "thankyou Grace you are the reason I am standing here alive, thankyou. I love you the most .. "

She looked in his eyes and said what he was dying to hear, " I love you too James, a lot "

They couldn't stop , and brushed their lips against each others .... Suddenly, they heard a loud voice behind them saying, "Hey you two, get a room already!" and both of them burst into laughter. They stood still with their foreheads touching and their hands around each other, absorbing reality. 

" I hope all this is not a dream "

"It isn't Pookie..."

                                                                                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please vote for the story if you are really liking it......