CHAPTER 4 Grace in danger ?

Please take a moment to vote for the story if you are really liking it..

Grace had not come to work one day, James was concerned, he felt a sense of emptiness in himself, his eyes searched for her everywhere, but neither she answered his call nor texted back. Finally James decided to find her.

First he went to grace house to check her presence, he was astonished the door of her apartment was unlocked , alot many negative thoughts surrounded him , he pushed himself inside where he saw everything was scattered at the floor , entangled lamp , the broken vase , everything made him more scared , he shouted and searched for Grace everywhere in the house but she was not there neither there was any clue about her , it was the moment he saw her phone laying on the floor at the corner, he tried to open it but he didn't knew her passcode when he tried to use the forgot password feature some questions lighted up ..

Q1. Whats your name ?
He typed Grace.
Q2. Name of your crush ?

While thinking hard about this answer, James simply wrote his name and gave it a try...
As he typed each letter his heart raced faster, because if he got it wrong he might lose his most precious person Grace, and will never be able to find her again.

The phone unlocked, James was happy for a moment that he unlocked her phone , not thinking about what Grace felt for him at that moment
(the answer of the most crucial question he always had in his mind), because for him finding her was of utmost importance.
He checked the texts , phone calls to get any clue but couldn't, then he opened the video gallery where he saw a video of yesterday night , he played it ...

He could see Grace making a video of herself while she was singing a song but immediately something happened she went to open the door and forgot to turn off the camera , there two people tried to take her away, she tried to get out of their reach but then she fainted due to the chloroform attack .
James was angry and crying at the same moment he couldn't save her best friend when he promised her to .
Now James desperately wanted to see her girl , whether she was fine and finding her was his main task than anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Will James be able to find Grace ?
Stay tuned to read further....