CHAPTER 23 James Past - I

James remembered one thing after much thought, he grabbed an old book from his bag.

" Pookie, when I was leaving New York to come here two guards came to my house regarding you, and from them I got to know that some callopes are after us. Then I searched for some information about them in this book. This is my oldest book. It contains all the details about ancient dynasties and things associated with them. Maybe we can find anything about curses and their removal here.."

" Okay , but why didn't you tell me about this ? "

" There is a lot to tell you, I'll tell you everything after.. "

She nodded

They searched the book but they found nothing regarding the removal of the curse.
"No way!" James was dissatisfied.
He looked at Grace, who was upset, and held her hands and said "Don't worry Grace, we will find something. We won't give up... Please for me..."

She sighed in disbelief. He reassured her. Then something struck his mind.
He called Adverd.

" Yes, sir "

" Yes Adverd , I need you here with laurent . "

"Laurent, really sir ??'

"Yes Adverd. "

"But sir Laurent will not be able to come , he can't even walk . Last year his health got worsen and now he is only on bed. "

" What ! "

"tha sir.."

"Hmm , Tha mi a’ smaoineachadh dè a nì thu, ach thig thu thairis air an t-seòladh a chuir mi thugad, bi faiceallach. (I think what to do, but you come across the address I sent you, be careful.)

"ceart gu leòr a’ tighinn a dh’ aithghearr. (Ok coming soon ).

The call ended.

Grace was shocked

" James were you speaking Scottish Gaelic? "

"Yes I was." James turned to her and said cutely.

"How do you know it ? And of course it is clear that this is not the first time you are here so why did you lie to me ? "

" I think this is the right time to tell you everything... Everything about me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please vote for the story if you are really liking it.....