CHAPTER 11 The Clue

Chapter song : Alone by Jon Caryl

It's been 3 days since Grace disappeared. James was engulfed in sadness and grief. Although Grace cleared James of any responsibility for her actions, James still considered himself the reason why Grace left. He wished he had never confessed. He was desperate to meet Grace and revamp all the things that had happened. In his grief he returned day after day to the same place where they had first met and sat there recollecting all the beautiful memories he had with her. He was looking for a clue to find her...

"Grace , where are you my love , without you I am living a half man life , you are the only one who completes me in the most adorable and perfect way , without you I am just a simple man , you are the one who make me feel extraordinary. Come back, baby." He said to himself while sitting under the tree in the woods. "How can I find you? You didn't even leave a trace...." He thought to himself.

He tried to recall his first meeting with her when a few images struck his mind.

..I don't live here in New York, I am from Scotland and have come here for a few years to do some good job...

..I am returning to where I belong....

"Scotland...... you said you are returning to the place where you belong , please Jesus, I hope you are there in Scotland Grace ... No matter what comes in my way I will find you Grace , I will go to Scotland.. the place where I never wanted to go again but , I will find you , I will come for you..."

The next morning he was all set to leave for Scotland when something strange happened...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please vote for the story if you are really liking it....