CHAPTER 46 Beginning of Quest

GRACE'S P.O.V

People who say that it's only women who look cute while sleeping obviously haven't seen my man, who looks devastatingly handsome while he's asleep. His thick eyelashes flutter against his cheeks, his dark hair is mussed up, and his lips are slightly parted. Which is enough to make me swoon. He takes my breath away every time I stare at him.

And just like always I can't resist kissing him. Well, I don't really need to because he is mine, his every touch, every kiss is mine. Flashes of last night come back to me, the way he caressed me, the way he looked into my eyes, the way he whispered into my ear. No matter how many times I replay it, I still get butterflies in my stomach. ' I want to make love to you forever, I want to show you how it feels to be loved by me.' My heart flutters every time I think about it and I know I will never get enough of him. Every morning he wakes me up with sweet whispers and cute conversations. His morning kisses, his morning hugs, his morning cuddles everything about him is just perfect. I love how he looks at me, I love how he talks to me, I love how he loves me.

I think I must have said it loud enough for him to hear because he smiled mischievously and said "I love you too, Pookie." His smile only grew wider as he leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips, a moment of true serenity.

"The way you look at me is my new favourite thing, Pookie."
I smiled and kissed him back, feeling like I was walking on air. I looked into his eyes and felt a warmth I had never felt before. As he wrapped his arms around me and crooked his head into my neck, I snuggled closer to him. I could feel his even breath on my skin which made me melt into his embrace. I felt safe and content in his arms. I knew I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

His lips moved softly across my neck, sending shivers down my spine. His fingers moved through my hair tenderly, as he traced a heart on my back. His soft whispers in my ear made me feel like I was the only one in the world. His touch was gentle and loving, making me feel like I was the most important thing in the world to him. His romantic gestures made me feel like I was in a dream.

"What's up Prince Charming? You're very romantic today." I asked playfuly.

"I'm always romantic for you Pookie." He chuckled.

" I know, love. But today you seem different, more protective, like you feel I will disappear if you don't hold me tightly."He pulled me closer saying nothing and I knew I was right. I turned and looked into his deep gaze." I am not going anywhere, love." I cupped his face. I continued "both of us are nervous about what will happen and today is a very important day for us. We will start a journey filled with uncertainties, adventures, love, and pain.But I am sure we can face it together. No matter what, we will get through it, hand in hand. I love you, and I am here to stay. I am not leaving you even after the curse, my soul will be chasing you." His lips curved into a smile. " Like I said before, you are stuck with me Prince Charming." I said making the most cute face I could make.

He chuckled and pulled me closer. "You are my strength, my one and only. I will protect you and never leave your side. I love you too damn so much words aren't enough to express it. " He kissed my forehead and continued " like I said before you are my cutie Pookie!" I smiled and chirped "I'm your cutie Pookie, I'm so cuddly and so fluffy!" He looked surprised and then burst out laughing. "You're right, you are my cuddly, fluffy cutie Pookie!" He hugged me tighter and added, "You know, I think I might have to change your nickname to 'Cuddle-Wuddle-Pookie'!"

"Oh no, I'm not sure if I'm ready for that kind of commitment!" I said as I playfully pushed him away. He chuckled and said, "I'm sure you can handle it. After all, you are my one and only Cuddle-Wuddle-Pookie!"