CHAPTER 27 The Code

"Good morning, Pookie." James brought a beautiful breakfast for both of them while Grace was sleeping.

Grace opened her eyes and saw him standing before her, shirtless with a tray of tea and pancakes with honey. She felt her heart flutter as she looked at his chiseled chest and his kind yet intense gaze. He looked so loving and caring, and And yesterday night's flashes struck her mind. She couldn't help but feel elated.

She smiled and replied, "Good morning, handsome."

He smiled and said "Good morning, my love." He leaned down and kissed tenderly her cheek.

He then proceeded to take a bow and said, "Your breakfast is served, my princess. Enjoy!" Grace felt so loved and appreciated. She thanked him, "thank you my prince," and took the tray from him. .
He then bowed once again and said, "Just doing my duty, your highness. Now, can I get a tip?"
Grace laughed and said, "My prince, you already have my heart!"
He grinned and replied, "yes but that does not count as a tip that is already mine, you can also give me a hug." He then added, "Or, if you're feeling really generous, you can give me a kiss!"

She rose and hugged him tightly, then kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and said, "Thank you, your highness. I am forever in your debt." She smiled.

They shared breakfast together, talking and laughing.

"Okay, I know you are really hot but do you wanna freeze in this weather being shirtless?" she chuckled and said

"No need to worry, I'm immune to the cold , I have my hot babe beside me." He winked and snuggled closer to her. she smiled and wrapped him around her arms.

                              ~~❤️~~

It was evening they were preparing for nights operation , entering the palace secretly. Grace was a bit nervous but she was determined to do this. James consoled her. "don't worry Pookie we will do it, and even if we get caught no one is going to say anything to us, I am the Prince."

Grace didn't say anything just nodded.

" let's get ready."James said and they headed to their rooms to get ready. They had decided to wear black body covering suits so as to hide in darkness.

Grace was tying her hairs when she saw from the mirror that James was leaning on the room wall looking at her lovingly. She felt flattered and shy at the same time and stopped knotting her hair. He walked closer to her and tied her hair from behind. She felt his warm breath on her neck and her heart skipped a beat. He stepped back and looked into her eyes with a smile. He grabbed her hand and said " let's go" she nodded.

They went outside and started walking towards their destination it wasn't much far from their palce. They stayed in the shadows and were careful not to be spotted. Adverd was helping them from the palace and was meant to be in touch with them throughout the mission by phone.

After a 10 minute walk they finally reached the shabby house.

" Here it is." James told Grace, holding her hand as he stepped in. The door was a bit jammed, but it opened when he smacked it three times. There was dust all over.

" Grace, wear the mask, it is going to be very dusty in here and in the tunnel too."

She nodded. Both of them covered their mouths and walked inside together.

"Turn on your torch too."

"Okay". They moved ahead searching for the secret door to the tunnel.