CHAPTER 10 Goodbye!!!

Chapter song : Love is gone by slander

It was a video recording.
Grace looked very dejected in that video , the smile that shined on her face was missing. She said " Hi James, I guess you might have heard by now that I resigned from the job ... I am sorry " a tear fell from her eye , she continued, " I had to do it , it's better for both of us to stay apart from each other , it's best for you James ... , I had to leave everything behind and go where I belong, if not today but in future I had to. As I knew you would be very hurt, I asked you to kindly give me a little time. I was sure you wouldn't hear me and wouldn't understand anything at that moment.... You wanted to know why I always hid my feelings in our relationship and used to step back every time, in order to protect you. I knew this had to happen one day, and I didn't want to hurt you. Don't ever blame yourself that I left because of YOU, because of your proposal.. There are other reasons.You are the finest, James... don't think that I have never trusted you because you are the only person I ever trusted. You are the only one I have loved in my life.... You are perfect... You don't deserve me, you deserve someone perfect just like you. So please forget me, like a walking dream. And don't worry about me , I am fine and will be , just take care of yourself." Tears didn't stop " I am going very far so that the shadow of my dark life will never fall on your bright future. Please do not try to find me.

Goodbye James .......... "

"No Grace,... No" James couldn't control his feelings and started crying after seeing that video , "I am only yours , you were never a walking dream, you are the memories that are stored in heart forever, even if the brain forgets them.... You are my love Grace ...."

He contacted her again but the moment he called she blocked him.
He wiped away his tears and stood up,"No Grace, I cannot leave you alone and let you leave me alone...I will find you at any cost... I will not let you deal with everything alone. I will come for you soon.

I will come to you, my love, for you and for us. I won't let our story end so soon without completing it.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The journey of love begins 💖

Please vote for the story if you are really liking it.....