CHAPTER 14 Nostalgia

James then went to 'The Scottish Cafe' after an hour. The cafe had a vintage aesthetic that represented Scottish culture well. James sat at the corner table. He wore a green sweatshirt and black pants, earphones plugged in. He typed the passcode and unlocked some hidden pictures of him and a few other people. Who were they?

A 28 year old handsome Scottish man came towards James. He walked quickly towards James in excitement to meet him. As he stood for a moment before James, his eyes were filled with tears. He immediately fell to his knees when he saw him.

'Do mhòrachd !!' He cried

( Your Majesty !!)

James stood him up from his feet and hugged him.

"My dear Adverd, how are you, and everyone else? Please do not refer to me by any title, I am just a simple man, brother." James said.

"We are just like the way you left us sir, but now that you have returned everything will be fine "

" Adverd , I am not here forever. I have come here for a special purpose and I need your help for the same."

"I am always here to serve you, but why can't you come back and set everything up?"

"No Adverd, I can't. I left everything years ago and chose not to return to my past life.'' James replied as he gestured to sit. Adverd followed.

"Thank you so much for coming."

"Sir, please don't make me feel embarrassed by thanking me."

"Adverd, you are my friend, don't call me sir." James grinned.

"Okay... sir... I mean brother. I am very happy to see you back.Nostalgia for our childhood days is hitting me hard," he gave out a short laugh.

"tha mi a' faireachdainn an aon rud cuideachd". James replied

(I also feel the same)

Adverd smiled.

He continued..

"Adverd, I really want to spend some more time with you but first I have to do the work for what I came here for. I want you to collect some information about someone."

"Yes brother, tell me."

James opened the picture of Grace and showed it to Adverd.

"dìreach thoir dhomh mionaid"

(Just give me a minute)

Within a matter of minutes, Adverd got information about Grace.

Name: Grace Ross

Age: 24

Address: Abby Lane , Edinburgh .

"Brother the house address is not complete. I tried to find it but her information is quite discrete, that was all i could get."

"Hmm. Adverd, It's alright, I will find her, but you helped me greatly, at least now I know something. Thank you so much."

"'S mise tha toilichte !!"

(My pleasure!!)

"I hope we meet soon Adverd. Thank you again."

"I am always here for you brother. If you don't mind can I ask something?"

"I know what you want to ask.... she is my life.. that's all I can tell you" he blushed.

Adverd nodded.

" Adverd , do me one more favor, don't let anyone know that I am here in Scotland, especially him." James said.

"I won't disclose anything to anyone."

James moved his head as a gesture of thank you. Adverd nodded and left.

After he left James looked relieved and happy. He looked out of the window, closing his eyes in admiration of the beautiful weather.

He said to himself "Grace , I had ten years ago decided that I would never return here , but you made me come here again. I came here to meet you. I want to tell you that you haven't brought darkness into my life, but instead have brought the brightest sunshine into my dark times. I'll find you my love ...I am coming...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Please vote for the story if you are really liking it !!