CHAPTER 15 The Search

James walked through familiar streets to reach his destination. All the places there , all the people , every wall, all had a connection with him.
Who was he? Did he belong to Scotland? And if he did, why had he left it 10 years ago?

                              ~~❤️~~

Edinburgh's Abby Lane is a scenic and renowned residential street. The walls depict the beautiful architecture of Scotland. There are more than 30 houses there.
Which one was Grace's?

He checked the owners plate of every house but there was no home with the name Grace Ross.

"Grace, where are you? I searched all the houses but could not find you ? Jesus, please help me!" He prayed.

He said to himself, "No James, don't give up. Think about which house could be Grace's."

As he was moving up and down the street, his eyes met the last house on the street, which he had failed to check. There was silence. No one seemed to live there, perhaps someone lived alone there...

James' heart was racing as if his instincts were telling him to go there.

A few steps from the house, he felt a chill in the air. It began to snow, and the weather, which had been pleasant for a few hours, changed dramatically as if it were supporting him and telling him yes! Your love is there man..

And there he was standing in front of the doorway of the house with no owner's plate. He was unsure whether to knock or not. He did .. he could hear the steps of someone approaching the door. His heart was beating fast with every second...

"Yes , whose there ? " A soft , familiar voice came.

Yes he did it , it was his lady love , his Grace...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please vote for the story if you are really liking it.....