New Book: Daffodils

Coming soon is my new book Daffodils! 

This one includes a main character that can control plants, secret agents Steve and Bucky (tattooed!), and child!Peter Parker (and Wade cuz obviously).

Also, as side pairings we have Natasha with a Korean pre-school teacher that knows a lot more than she's letting on and Bruce Banner with a grad-student that knows way too much about the supernatural.

Includes elements inspired by the TV shows Danny Phantom and The Sandman since our main character is, of course, best friends with the Ghost King.

Summary: 

All Aida Baron wanted was to be a maid to some rich billionaire and get her paycheck on time. And it was going pretty damn well, thank you very much. Until her coworkers decided that kidnapping their boss's son was a good idea and how could she let that happen? She was pretty sure Tony Stark wouldn't be signing any checks until he got his son back, so she did what any reasonable person would do and rescued the brat. 

Apparently that was also a mistake since now she is stuck guarding Peter Fricking Parker-Stark at some rich kid's school that for some reason is hiding an evil organization that seeks to control the world (which by the way, who decides to set up their evil lair at an elementary?).

 Now she not only has to deal with making sure she cuts the crust off all the peanut butter and jelly sandwiches she's making, she's also making sure Peter doesn't die along the way. Luckily she's not alone in this, she also has two really hot coworkers helping her. 

Aida's pretty sure Steve and Bucky have killed before, but damn they make those tattoos look good. If she can somehow make sure that Peter survive's first grade she is so asking them out.