Meeting Spiderman

Now I wouldn't say I avoided Loki after that, but it had been a week and I still hadn't seen him. Work was very busy, I was making sure each intern got settled in and now that most of the Avengers were back from their mission reports had to be made to SHIELD. Yes, I was sleeping in my room now, no longer staying in the penthouse like I usually did.

I had my own room on a pretty much otherwise empty floor, I might as well use it.

As I was seated in my office, which I definitely did not con Tony into giving me, I worked on the weekly update report for each intern. I would have to have a meeting with some of the team leads to finalize the plan for what the intern would be doing this semester and meet with the intern to see how their week was going.

A knock sounded on my door, which was already open. Looking up I called out, "Come in," looking up to meet the brown eyes of Peter.

"Hello, Ms. Gomez," Peter said, a bit nervous and with a timid smile.

Smiling back, since there was no way I could be anything but happy while seeing him I gestured for him to come in, "Peter, what a pleasant surprise. Please, close the door behind you."

Closing the door, Peter walked in and took a seat in front of my desk, "Now, what can I do for you?"

Biting his lip, Peter seemed tense as he moved around on the chaid, "Peter, is something bothering you?" It had only been a week, barely enough time to get to know anyone yet. Surely he couldn't be having trouble with another inter or worker already?

"No, not at all," He said quickly, "It's just. I'm so grateful to have this opportunity and I know it's an honor to be chosen when I'm so young and inexperienced. You probably had so many more qualified people, so truly thank you for giving me this chance. Oh my, why did I think this was a good idea..." He started mumbling to himself and I opened up a drawer to take out some chocolate I kept for emergencies.

"Peter, breathe," I said, handing him a chocolate. He grabbed it, mumbling a thanks, "Now, what exactly do you want to tell me?"

Peter seemed to settle himself and looked at me, "I saw the plan for the next couple months. It mostly has me shadowing and helping here and there with the project of the other interns. I know that I have no official experience to show, but I think it would be much more helpful for me to have my own project."

Opening his bag he took out a folder and handed it to me, "These are some blueprints for plans that I have made. They're very rough and the technology behind them is experimental, but I'm sure with the right tools I could get them to work-" I knew that he would keep talking and I didn't want to make him even more nervous so I just stared at him with a small smile and hummed. He stopped talking and blushed all the way down his neck.

"Thank you, Peter." That was all I said and he looked so crestfallen. I tried not to smile, it was a bit fun to bully him.

Alright, it was really fun. But just some light teasing, nothing that would actually hurt him. He waved goodbye as he left, not even noticing that I had kept the blueprints.

* * *

That afternoon I went up to Tony's office, blueprints in hand. Knocking on his door, I opened it after hearing a 'come in' and was greeted with the sight of Tony Stark in glasses as he was surrounded by paperwork.

"What do you need?" He asked without even looking up, "It better be important if you decided to bother me when my door was closed."

I chuckled, "I guess I can't even come say hi anymore then. The great Tony Stark must not be bothered, after all." He quickly looked up, pushing himself away from the desk.