Arrival of Thor

"Peter, you cannot challenge the Wakandan princess to a laser gun fight! How did you even meet her anyways? And when did you have the time to build these with her?" Tony kept on lecturing Peter in the background as I sat on the couch on top of Steve and snuggled into his chest. He was wearing my favorite cologne today and rubbing my back so I had no plans of moving anytime soon.

Bucky was out trying to get more food, since he apparently had a deep love of Wakandan cuisine and Loki- actually he just walked into the room. As he took in the scene of Tony lecturing Peter, he made his way over to Steve and I, bending down to give us a kiss.

"What did Peter do now?" He asked as he sat next to Steve and looked at the scene.

"He made laser guns with the Wakandan princess," Steve answered, causing Loki to raise his brow.

"Commendable." Loke said, which was a very Loki like answer to being told that. Steve and Loki kept talking and I got the nagging feeling that I was forgetting something.

It was something important, something that I should have remembered, something like-

"Oh my god, Thor!" I shot up from the couch, causing the whole room to look at me, "Loki, where was Thor the last time you saw him?"

Loki looked as calm as he always did, as if my random outburst did not bother him at all, "He was traveling around space." He answered, "Is there a reason for you asking this?"

Yep and it was the fact that he was probably in that ship with the Guardians. How could I forget Thor was part of the Guardians for a good while? What kind of fangirl am I?

"Is there any chance he is currently part of a rag-tag group of criminals being led by a guy that calls himself Star-Lord?" That did get me an incredulous look from him and well- everyone else in the room. Tony had even stop lecturing Peter, who was giving me the glittering 'Ms. Aliana you're the best' look.

"Love, are you trying to tell me my brother became a space criminal?"

"No, not exactly," I said at the same time that Peter gasped, "That would be so cool!"

I wanted to explain my whole trip to visit the Guardians, but was interrupted by a knock on my door. However, before I could even open it the person decided to invite themselves in.

"Aliana, I was hoping we could- oh, I did not realize your room had become a meeting place," T'Challa said as he took in all of my guests. Well, my mates plus Peter really.

"You were hoping you could, what exactly, king T'Challa?" Loki asked in a way that made it sound like he was interrogating the king. Seriously, why were they always so jealous? T'Challa and I could be the last two people alive and we would still not reproduce- but I do guess they don't know that.

T'Challa simply gave his diplomatic smile and continued, "I was hoping to talk to her about some matters concerning Wakanda."

"What does our mate have to do with Wakanda?" Steve asked in his Captain voice. Which I typically loved (especially in the bedroom) but in between T'Challa, my mates and Peter in the corner there was way too much testosterone in this room currently.

"Aliana has been helping with some matters concerning our security." Wow, could you be more vague T'Challa? Like all of my mates were looking at me with a lot of questions in their eyes. Then the door opened again and there was Bucky holding a plate full of Wakandan snacks.

What the fuck was this? A sitcom? And why was everybody in my room?

"Uhh, what's going on?" He asked, then noticed T'Challa standing next to him, "Your majesty, what are you doing here?"