My BFF: Deadpool

6 months later

It was a slow night at Sister Margaret's, there had only been three bar fights and one table broken. I had just finished serving a beer to a rather drunk woman when the man I had been waiting for walked into the bar.

"Deadpool!" I called out, a smile spreading across my face when I saw him. He was wearing his typical deadpool outfit, with two katanas strapped across his back and multiple guns on him. Deadpool happily waved when he saw me and skipped over to me.

"Ali!" 'Pool screamed as he sat down on the chair right in front of me, "How's my favorite psychic?" I rolled my eyes at his question, ever since he found out I could tap into the minds of others he had taken to calling me a psychic. No matter how much I asked him to call me an esper, as it reminded me of the Wheel.

"Wade, you know how I feel about the P-word," I reminded him as I set down a blowjob in front of him. The drink, of course.

Wade downed his drink and slammed the glass onto the bar counter, "You read minds and move stuff without touching 'em. That's a psychic sweetums."

"Well, my most luscious mercenary," I said, crossing my arms and making sure they were pushing out my breast, "I can do much more than just read minds and move stuff. In fact you could say, I quite... persuasive. I can show you just how much, if you would like."

As I spoke, my hand moved to caress his face ending with my finger just underneath his chin, tipping it up.

"Oh, you are a woman after my dick," Wade almost moaned, his face inches from my own, "I would like to know just what else you can do. In fact, I insist you show me." Wade practically jumped up and grabbed my hand, tugging it.

"Slow down 'Pool," I laughed, "We have all night." Looking over at Weasel, I pointed to Wade and then the door. He just shuddered and waved me away, looking a little green. Jumping over the counter I landed right in front of Wade, who proceeded to practically run out of Sister Margaret's.

Once we were out of the bar Wade put his arm around my shoulders and we walked about two blocks, until he pushed me into an empty alleyway. Raising my arms and encircling his neck I leaned my head on his shoulder as he hugged me around my waist.

"Did you get what I wanted, sugar?" I whispered into his ear. I could feel him slip a small object into the back pocket of my jeans as he squeezed my ass.

"It wasn't an easy job," He whispered back, "I died about five times trying to get this information."

"Only five?" I chuckled, "Sounds like it was too easy then. Also, 'Pool you can stop squeezing my ass now." Pushing his chest, I moved away from him. 'Pool brought his hand up and sniffed it in a totally exaggerated manner.

"Oh, but it's such a nice ass." He said, "Truly, how can you ask me not to appreciate it?"

"I know it's a nice ass. But, it's not your ass is it? No, your ass is out there somewhere living it's life not knowing that there's a hot mess of a mercenary looking forward to destroying it." At the mention of his soulmate Deadpool clutched his chest dramatically.

"So this is you turning me down?" His voice sounded like he was almost crying, though I knew better than to believe he was actually hurt. "I can't believe that after everything we've gone through you would abandon me like this."

I turned my back on him, looking up at the full moon. "This is what must be done, Wade. We simply aren't meant to be. It's been real though." Giggling I waved goodbye at him, then walked out of the alleyway, making my way home hyper aware of the object in my pocket.

* * *

I had met Wade two weeks after starting my work at Sister Margaret's. As he came strutting in dressed in his full Deadpool outfit and some mysterious blood stains I knew right away that we would be great friends. We clicked instantly and after a month of knowing each other I had gotten kidnapped by some of his enemies. This led to a chain of events which led to us taking down a Hydra base and him trying to break off our friendships. Unfortunately, I was determined to be his BFF and I snuck into his place at 3am and set up camp in his living room.

Since he couldn't get rid of me no matter where he moved, he took a mission outside of the country. Safe to say he was surprised when I showed up in his hotel room in Kolkata and then again when I sat down next to him on the jet that was flying him to Mogadishu.

That was the day Wade learned he couldn't get rid of me unless I wanted him to.

Now, I can safely say that Wade is my BFF who knows everything about me except that I came from another universe. I don't even need to read his mind to know what he's thinking, which is a skill I pride myself on, since most people can't even understand him when he actually talks to them. I even became friends with his boxes White and Yellow.

Which is why when I decided that I wanted to try and save New York from an alien attack that destroyed the lives of many, there was only one person I could turn to. It was a hard decision, since Loki's attack is what united the Avengers in the first place. So, after thinking about it and drinking three cups of coffee, I came up with a perfect solution- sneaking into the helicarrier after they took Loki in. All I had to do was pretend to be a SHIELD agent, which after I got onboard it would not be hard at all to manipulate the people around me into thinking that they had known me for a long time. What would be hard was getting the clearance to get in the helicarrier in the first place.

But who did I know that had shady connections and could get me access to the helicarrier? 'Pool had already faked all my documentation for me without questions after I told him I had none, so well that I could file my taxes at the end of the year. Just dropped a folder on my lap one day and there was my birth certificate declaring that I had been born 7.5 pounds with brown hair and eyes.

So of course after I invited him over for a Golden Girls marathon and asked him for access to the helicarrier in between episodes he just looked at me.

"Give me two months," He said, mouth full of pizza. I squealed and jumped on top of him on the couch, cuddling into him.

* * *

I got home and locked the door behind me, taking my shoes off and practically running to my laptop. After plugging in the flashdrive 'Pool had slipped into my jeans I grinned as I saw the information popped up.

It really did only take him two months.