Sneaking Into A Spaceship

That afternoon as soon as meetings were done, I was back in Shuri's lab with T'Challa as we talked about the best approach to the spaceship. According to Shuri's calculations it would be landing three days from now in a desert not too far from Wakanda.

"I could try to send communication signals to it, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out the code for that." Shuri said as she stared at the screen in front of us.

Shaking my head I rejected that idea right away, "Please do not attempt to communicate with a giant titan that wants war, blood and the destruction of half the universe."

Shuri gave me a look so full of disapproval and judgment that only teenagers could truly do, "Well what do you suggest then? Just wait for them to arrive?"

"No," I said as a crazy idea came into my mind, "I could go to the ship." At that I received 'is she crazy' looks from both of them. They shared a look before looking back at me again.

"You want to go to the ship?" T'Challa asked, "The giant, floating ship in space?"

"Yes," I said, the idea coming together in my head slowly, "I have the space stone, I could easily travel to the ship and check it out. I can also hide my presence, it shouldn't be too hard at all since most of the crew are mindless aliens that do whatever Thanos says."

"Aliana," T'Challa said slowly, "What about the giant war-raging titan?"

Not acknowledging that at all I nodded as I decided, "Tomorrow I will go to the spaceship."

I could hear T'Challa and Shuri sigh as they gave up on changing my mind. It was decided- I would be going to spy on the spaceship.

* * *

After a full night of rest I felt ready to tackle the world. It was early, much too early for anyone else to be up but there we were- T'Challa, Shuri, some of the Dora Milaje and I. We were in the fields right behind the palace as I got ready to leave.

"Take this," Shuri said as she handed me a bracelet, "Press here to record, it will send the video back to us in real time. This one will monitor your vitals and let us know you're still alive."

I grabbed it and gave her a hug, "Thanks Shuri." I then looked over at a worried looking T'Challa and gave him a hug too.

"Be safe, Aliana." He said and I just stepped back and smiled at him.

"I'll try." I said and put on the mask that I would be wearing. I did not want anybody to know how I would look if I did get caught. I then activated the only stone I would be taking with me, the space stone. It made a portal right behind me as I stepped through it, looking back one last time.

For some reason I thought I saw Peter in the backrought, but I must have been imagining things.

I walked through the portal and ended up in a dark corner of the ship. Keeping my breathy steady I slowly walked around, trying to gather where I was. Then I heard footsteps coming my way, causing me to freeze. Hearing my heart pounding in my ears I quickly ducked behind a wall.

I couldn't see who it was, the area was so dark all I could make out was a large outline. It was obviously a huge man-like creature, their width taking up most of the doorway they walked through.

Deciding that offense was the best approach as soon as they were near I jumped up. Like, actually jumped up, landing on their shoulders. Swinging my body down in an arc, I twisted causing us both to go down.

The creature shouted and swung a punch, which I dodged. Taking advantage of my position on top of them I quickly straddled their waist, put both my hand against their head and sent a mental attack, knocking them out.