Punishment

Well, no one can blame Bucky for being slow. One second he was by the door, the next he was on top of me. My phone fell to the floor and I didn't even notice as I had my hands full of Bucky.

"Hey, hey, no need to be aggressive," I said, but the man completely ignored me. Instead he buried his face in my chest, nuzzling right in between my breasts. I was going to say something, but I noticed that he didn't do anything else, he just laid there in silence.

"Are you listening to my heartbeat?" I questioned and Bucky didn't answer. I laughed softly and laid back, running my hands through his hair. For a few minutes we just laid there, enjoying being in each other's arms again.

Then Tony walked right through my door, followed by Steve and Loki.

"Hey," I greeted them with a smile, "Y'all are late."

Tony did not even answer me before pushing Bucky out of the way and going to lay down on top of me as well. By that point I coughed, it was hard to breath with both a super soldier and a genius on top of me.

"You're going to crush her, Tony." Steve said as he dug me out of the very heavy men.

"It's a good way to go," I couldn't help myself. It was a great way to go. Steve looked down at me, his hands caressing my face and tucking a strand of wet hair back.

"I'd rather not lose you again," Steve said as he pressed a gentle kiss to my cheek. Then he sat back on the bed, sitting me between his legs as he leaned against the headboard. Tony and Bucky were each on one side of him, all of us cuddling together.

I looked over at Loki, who was still staring at me with wide eyes. I reached a hand out and held it out to me, "Aren't you gonna welcome me back Loki?"

With three quick steps he was on the bed with us, between my legs. He grasped my face in his hands as he stared straight into my eyes.

"Aliana," He whispered, then leaned down to kiss me.

Tony scoffed, "Of course he goes for the kiss." And let me just say- it was a great kiss. Nothing like his others had been, this one was soft and gentle, like I would break if he pushed too hard. I almost teared up.

Bucky pushed him away, "Ok, that's enough." He glared at Loki who shrugged and hugged me, pushing me back farther into Steve. So there we were, all five of us just laying on my bed.

It was rather comfortable, I almost fell asleep. They all smelled good and it was so warm and the tingles were nice. Then of course, they had to ruin it.

"You are in so much trouble," Bucky said as he squeezed me a little harder.

"What?" I asked, half asleep. Steve laughed as he nodded into my neck.

"Not only did you lie about coming back quickly, you also put yourself in a situation where you almost died." Steve kindly explained.

"I didn't plan on dying!" I defended myself, "Not this time. I thought that I was going to be yelled at by the Ancient One, not attacked by a group of evil wizards!"

Tony sighed, "We really have to talk about those wizards. But that's not the point. The point is you are constantly putting yourself in danger."

I mean, that's kind of all I did wasn't it? Like, how did they think I got those infinity stones, by asking nicely? But as I looked at them, how tired they looked and remembered what Wanda and Pietro had told me.

"Ok, so I'm in trouble," I gave in, "What, should I promise to never put myself in trouble again? Cuz let me say right now, that's probably gonna be a lie. Trouble seems to find me even when I go out for ice cream."