Return

Wade took me being from another universe very well. He just raised his non-existent eyebrows and said, "Well, duh. That's the whole point of this story." Then he went back to eating pancakes.

No idea what that meant, but okay.

"So, are you going to finally fuck them now?" I choked on my own spit when Wade asked me that. He just chuckled, "You definitely should. Now that you know you love them, you can finally stop the pining and the angst and have beautiful super babies."

"Wade, I am not fucking them!" Wade whined and threw himself into my lap.

"Why not? Even Yellow and White agree that it's a good idea. Yes, White it would be incredibly hot." Wade went off on a tangent and kept talking to himself.

Pushing him off my lap I stood up and went into the kitchen, "Yes, I love them. And if Thor is right then they love me too."

Wade got up to follow me, "He's definitely right. I've seen them with you."

I stopped and stared at Wade who was smiling way too much, "When did you see me with them? I've never introduced you to them."

Wade scoffed and put his arm around me, dragging me into the kitchen, "Introductions are so overrated. I own binoculars." Deciding that it was in my best interest to not ask anymore questions, I grabbed a glass of tap water and drank half of it. It tasted disgusting.

"Anyways, I decided to keep hiding my marks." I said, "If I somehow manage to survive the coming years, then maybe I could think about it."

Wade shook his head and leaned against the counter, "I don't know why you are fighting this so much. You're just making yourself suffer and three very hot men very confused."

"Wade, you know I'm planning on dying." I reminded him, "Would you approach your literal soulmates knowing that you'll only hurt them in the end. At least by staying friends I can be by their side and support them."

Wade just sighed dramatically, "I guess. But just so we're clear White, Yellow and me all think that you should have really hot sex with at least the god." I chuckled and led Wade back to the living room.

"Noted." I said, "Now why don't we talk about your soulmate?" I traced over the black spider on his chest. It had incredibly long and sharp legs that ended in knifepoint ends. I recognized it right away, but had said nothing.

Wade was mated to Spiderman, who according to my information sources would be turning 18 this very August. I thanked all the gods above when I found out that Peter Parker was older in this universe than in the actual MCU and Wade was younger. We were actually going to celebrate Wade's 25 birthday this November. Funnily enough, Wade was exactly a week older than me. A fact that he loved rubbing in my face whenever possible.

"Yeah," Wade drawled out, "How bout we don't. Let's just keep talking about your mates."

"Huh," I said, poking Wade's side, "So you can make fun of me all you want and push me to have hot sex with my mates, but we can't talk about how you're avoiding meeting your mate like the plague?" I kept poking Wade, laughing as he tried to escape me.

I would let Wade and Peter meet naturally, hopefully after Peter becomes Spiderman and is a bit older. I was looking forward to what a mess that relationship would be.

* * *

That night I slept over at his house, dreading going back to the tower later. As I laid in bed, tossing and turning, I decided to text Fury.

I'm back

Not a minute had passed when I received a reply. About time. Meet me in my office tomorrow. I will send Hill to pick you up at 10am.