White Men Problems

Warning: Sexual Content Ahead

In an unfortunate turn of events, Wade and Peter still haven't gotten together yet. Peter was now Tony's personal intern and Spiderman fighting alongside Deadpool was a common sight in New York City. Peter and Wade even had sleepovers quite frequently, playing Mario Kart and eating pizza.

I knew all of this because I was the unlucky bastard that had the privilege to be called Wade's best friend. And as a good friend I had to deal with Wade's frequent phone calls detailing everything down to the last second of every interaction Wade and Peter had ever had.

"Then he smiled at me and said 'see you soon,' what do you think that meant? Like how soon is soon? Will it be okay if I call him tonight or should I do it tomorrow? Will he think I'm too pushy? Also, his smile was so cute, I could hear angels singing in the background-" I slammed my head against the closest wall and groaned.

"You are stupid, he's stupid, everyone is stupid. Why do I always get caught up in the love lives of dumb white men?" Whining I could hear Wade laughing on the other end of the call.

"Well, we all know Marvel lacks diversity in the early movies. So now you're stuck with me!" I groaned and hung up the phone call before my headache could get any worse.

"White men problems?" Jumping up slightly, I looked up at the smiling face of one Sam Wilson. I nodded and slouched against the wall.

"I'm so over them Sam, I'm about to pack up and move to Wakanda or some nice Caribbean country and retire early."

Sam laughed, "Wakanda does seem rather nice, especially now that we all know they're a technological paradise. Though moving there might be a bit hard, they're extremely protective of their country." I just kept quiet about the fact that T'challa and I were good friends.

"It's so bad Sam, Steve literally thought the paprika I put on the chicken last week was spicy. By now I'm convinced the man probably thinks mayo is spicy."

"Hey, now you leave my white man alone- I saw him eat mayo just fine yesterday." We both laughed at that one.

"God, Lily would die if she knew I was living with not just one but four of the whitest men to ever walk this Earth. I mean have you seen Loki, he gets any whiter he might start glowing in the dark."

Sam hummed and pointed out, "To be fair, he isn't human."

I was very glad he didn't ask who Lily was, but Sam was always great at not asking the wrong questions, "I don't think that would make her feel any better."

"So are you usually caught up with white boys?" He asked, giving me a small smirk.

"God no!" I defended myself, "It's just this universe isn't exactly the most- diverse."

"Huh?"

"I mean aside from Wakanda and that one Shang-Chi movie, it's really lacking. I mean, darn their most diverse work is a Spiderman cartoon movie. Does that even count?" Into the Spiderverse was amazing, but I doubt it counted since the characters weren't real people.

"Aliana, you're doing that thing again."

"Oh, sorry." I sighed, "Wade usually gets it when I talk like that."
"Well, it's good that you have somebody that gets your tangents." He was so nice, but if only he knew how unhinged Wade actually was.

"It really, really isn't."

* * *

I couldn't believe it was already 2016 and soon a pivotal character of the MCU will be born- Dr. Strange. He was just as much of an asshole as I always thought he would be and I couldn't wait until his arrogant self took over being the Sorcerer Supreme.

Unfortunately that meant that the Ancient One would have to die, which I wasn't looking forward too. She was a friend of mine, someone that I could always count to make me question everything around me.

I sighed as I got out of bed, knowing that sleep would evade me today. I knew that I would lose people in this world, but knowing that their deaths were imminent and I couldn't do anything to stop it really, really sucked.

As I took the elevator up to the penthouse all I wanted was to go out to the balcony and look at the stars. Maybe take a flight to cool my head off. But, like all of my plans, it didn't work out.

When I walked in I saw Loki leaning against the counter, pupils blown wide as he stared down at Tony, who was on his knees. Loki had one hand on the counter and another on Tony's head, pulling at his hair as he shoved his dick into his mouth. It was aggressive, I was honestly impressed that Tony could take it, though I imagined it was barely as I could hear choking sounds already.

I could also hear the slurping sound from where I was standing, frozen in place. Then, Loki pulled roughly, taking Tony off his cock. Tony coughed but kept his hands on Loki's hips, not moving an inch. And, oh my, Loki's dick was thick, uncut and drooling with cum.

"Poor boy," He taunted, bringing a hand up to wipe at the spit and cum near Tony's mouth, "Was I too rough?" It sounded like a worried question, but from his tone of voice he was far from worried.

Tony shook his head, sticking his tongue out of his mouth and showing the cum that he still had there and hadn't swallowed. Loki wiped a finger over it, Tony immediately closed his mouth and sucked his thumb.

"Ah, are you still hungry? After I was so nice and fed you?" I was pretty sure he wasn't talking about food.

"Please... Loki..." I had never heard Tony sound like that, he sounded absolutely wrecked. Then he let out a moan, his head hitting Loki's hip as his back arched. That was when I noticed that Loki was pushing his foot into the front of Tony's pants, his hips jerking weakly.

"Loki... Stop, please," Loki laughed meanly and pulled Tony's head back so his lips were just resting on his dick.

"You're such a slut you know that? Woke me up crying after a nightmare and when I try to comfort you all you want is sex." He pushed his foot down harder onto Tony, still holding him in front of his dick, "Now you're going to stay still and take what I give you, that's all you deserve anyways."

Next thing I knew, he shoved Tony forward until his nose was brushing his pubic hair. Tony muffled out a sob, hands squeezing tight on Loki's hip as his body shook.

I took a step back, eyes wide as I stared at the scene in front of me- it almost felt surreal. This wasn't for me, I shouldn't interrupt, but I also couldn't look away. As I was deciding what to do, Loki looked up and made eye contact with me. He didn't look surprised and I wondered how long he had known that I was there.

As we stared at each other he started moving his hips, causing Tony to moan and suck his cock. I'm not sure how long I stood there, staring at Tony and Loki getting off in front of me. Then, Loki smirked, eyes dark and glittering under the fluorescent lights as he brought his foot up and then pressed it down quickly on Tony's crotch. Tony moaned as his body shook, back arching as he came.

I turned and ran away, not being able to get the image of what had just happened off my head.

* * *

I nodded off as I ate my cereal, not having slept a wink the night before. Everytime I tried to close my eyes, the image of what had happened in the kitchen haunted me. Loki's damned smirk and how he had treated Tony played like a loop in my mind.

I couldn't deny how hot it had been.

No Aliana, calm your horny self down. You can control yourself.

Maybe. Probably. I hoped I could.

As I shoved a spoon of cereal into my mouth, half of it missing and falling into the table, Tony walked in.

"Good morning, Aliana!" He happily called out. Oh, I knew why he was so happy this early in the day.

"Morning," I yawned as I pushed the cereal bowl away. He gave me a raised brow as he brewed his coffee.

"Yikes, did you sleep at all last night?" Nope, but I just groaned and laid my head on the table.

Stupid white men having sex in public spaces. Sure, it's their penthouse but for God's sake most of the Avengers eat here at least half the week!

Lily and Amir would have never done such a thing, I'm sure.