Making a Synthezoid: A Guide for Beginners

An hour later I was in a meeting room with Natasha, Clint, Bruce, Tony, Steve, Bucky and Loki. Of course, Fury and Hill were there too, they were basically attached at the hip and had to know about everything going on with the Avengers.

"Ok, I know y'all will have questions so I've made a powerpoint." I took out a laser pointer and gestured to the presentation titled- Making a Synthezoid: A Guide for Beginners, "I will not be taking any questions until the end of this presentation. Now, for the past couple months I've been taking care of a pair of super-powered twins."

At this a picture of Wanda and Pietro popped up and it was a rather good picture of them, if I do say so myself. Wanda was staring directly into the camera, her green eyes staring directly into our souls, hair blowing in the wind. Pietro was turned to the side, the sun setting behind him and casting a gorgeous glow on his silver hair.

"Wait, what super powered twins?" Tony spoke up, but I just ignored him. I did say I would only take questions after the presentation.

"These are Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. They were born in Sokovia and lost their home and parents to a Stark bomb." I looked directly at Tony who flinched, "No offense Tony, but as you can imagine they hate you. Luckily I took them from Hydra-"

"What? When did you attack Hydra?" I didn't even know who said that, but again I ignored them.

"And I gave them superpowers."

"You can do that?" Now, I know that was Clint. I glared at the room, because we would never finish at the rate we were going.

"Yes," I said, "I can do that. As I was saying, I rescued them from Hydra, gave them superpowers and sent them to train at a magical temple." I was going to give more explanations, but I didn't want to chance more interruptions.

Of course that was when Fury decided to ask, "A magical temple?"

I groaned, "Yes, a magical temple that trains wizards. Can we please keep all questions to the end?" Not receiving an answer I took that as a yes and using my laser I pointed to Wanda, "Now, Wanda has the ability to tap into Chaos Energy which allows her to manipulate energy, telekinesis and some sort of neuroelectronic interfacing allowing her to read minds and kinda control them. Super cool right?"

The room did not seem to agree with me as they just kept staring. "Control minds?" Natasha asked, seeming very unhappy.

"Yep, though she's not that good at it honestly. She has gotten quite good at illusions though, so I think that's more her strength. On the other hand, Pietro is like, super fast and trained in martial arts."

The next slide was a video I had secretly taken of Wanda in the middle of a forest practicing her powers. She was shooting red energy at targets, destroying them. As she moved her arms to the center of her body, controlling the energy between her hands it seemed to flow around her, enveloping her.

She levitated slightly off the ground, her eyes closed in concentration as the energy flowed all around her. At that moment however, Pietro came running in and knocked her to the ground. They rolled on the floor, Pietro's laughter sounding just as the video ended.

"That was Pietro at the end, in case you didn't get it." At that Tony raised his hand.

"Yes, Tony?" I asked, raising an eyebrow because the man had seriously just raised his hand.

"So you're telling me that the freaky red witch and the very fast man, who hate me by the way and have been training in a temple with wizards, are your friends?" He asked.

Natasha then added, "You've been training them without SHIELD knowledge? What if they betray you, Aliana? They could be a threat."

Loki nodded, "I agree. You can't trust everyone you meet. I know you wish to help them, but you should have told us about them." He did not look happy, his brow furrowed in what I hoped was worry.