The Biggest Lie I've Ever Told

Hi everyone! I usually don't do author's note, so I'll make this quick and easy. Thank you so much for reading this. It is truly a passion project, one that has been writing itself in my head for months now. I am so excited for this story, it will be full of drama, action and hopefully comedy ( I think I'm pretty funny). 

Also, this chapter is pretty dialogue heavy, but it is one of the last ones before Aliana starts her grand plan to stop Thanos and after this there will be a lot more interactions with her mates. Hope you enjoy!

* * *

Being in front of the Avengers was an experience. They were sitting at a circular table, all of them staring at me with suspicion. Except for Loki, he just looked amused.

Fury stood behind me, Hill at his side as they waited to see what I would do.

"Oh my gosh, I have heard so much about y'all but I never thought I would actually get to meet the Avengers." I said to nobody in particular while I went ahead and sat at the open seat near the door. Fury stayed standing and Hill ever loyally stood beside him.

"Well, can't say that we've heard about you," Natasha said as she eyed me, I just grinned and sat back.

"Lady Aliana, thank you for saving my brother." Thor said, "I am in your debt for what you have done for my family." Oh, Thor was such a cutie when he wasn't threatening me.

"Woah, let's not get ahead of ourselves. I still don't trust Alien Girl over there," Tony said as he waved the hand that wasn't around Steve at me.

"Fair enough," I responded, though being called an alien wasn't exactly flattering. I did put myself in this position after all, so I would have to embrace my alienhood from now ons.

Steve was staring at me and there was something about having his complete attention that was intoxicating. As he looked at me with those intense blue eyes I could feel my heart beating quicker, but I will not be the first one to look away, "Ms. Aliana I hope you would be willing to answer some questions for us," ugh even his voice was attractive. I swear, I would say yes to anything that man asked me to.

"Sure thing my good captain" I winked at him and darn his blush is adorable, "For you, I am an open book."

Tony smirked at his blushing husband while from the corner of my eyes I could see Natasha raising her eyebrows at us. No idea what she was suspicious about, that woman is impossible to read.

Steve cleared his throat and once again assumed his Captain America persona, "We heard your talk with Fury. Can you explain what you meant about there being more of your kind out there? Are you all peaceful?"

"I am also interested in hearing more about this," Thor said, "There have been no news in Asgard of a planet that is trying to keep intergalactic peace." Of course you haven't, it doesn't exist. I took a deep breath, years of reading and watching dramas have been preparing me for this. I will fool professional spies and geniuses while getting their trust at the same time. The one with the knowledge here was me, I knew more about their world than they did.

"Well, my dear Thor, as I am sure you are aware there are an incredible amount of what you call aliens out there." I started, "Asgard for example, is another realm- that is it exists outside of what we would call our universe. Y'all call Thor a god, but he is more like a very powerful alien from a long lived race. However, there are actual aliens out there, in our own universe. There are many different worlds that Earth simply does not know about. And the people from these worlds are all different, they hold different powers, abilities, etc."

As I finished I really wished I had some water to drink. Everybody was looking at me, Stark even had his brows furrowed as he thought about what I said. Bruce had his hand holding his chin and I really wanted to take a photo of him. Of both of them really, they truly looked like Science Bros at that moment.