Hela

Unsurprisingly Hela's mind was a dark place to be. Like, literally- I was surrounded by complete darkness. There was a feeling of suffocation in the air and for a second I panicked, feeling like I was going to choke. It felt like I was being buried alive, at least what I imagined it would feel like since I fortunately have never had to deal with that situation before.

As I got my bearings and took deep breaths, I sighed in relief as I finally felt I could breathe again. Deciding to not waste anymore time, as I could absolutely feel Hela fighting against me, I started walking deeper into her mind. The farther in I went the more morbid it got, there were dead bodies all around. Not only skeletons but half dead bodies too, the smell of rotting flesh permeating the air.

Gagging, I kept walking until I got to a silver throne on top of a mountain of bodies. I stopped as soon as I saw it, not because of the literal mountain of bodies but because of the giant ass wolf guarding the throne.

Damn, Fenrir was in her mind?

Well, I had to get a move on because the strain of being in this woman's mind was already causing me to get exhausted. As I got near Hela stood up and glared at me.

"Release me mortal," She seethed, pulling out her sword, "You do not know who you mess with."

"Damn, you're more dramatic than Loki." I shook my head, "Are we sure Thor isn't the adopted one?"

Hela jumped down and swung at me and I quickly raised up a barrier to reflect her attack. As she kept on swinging at me Fenrir growled and stood up, saliva dripping down his muzzle as teeth bigger than I was shining in the dark.

Oh that was so unfair. How come she gets a giant wolf?

Throwing my arms out I threw Hela across the room and then focused on making a barrier around Fenrir so he couldn't move anymore.

Then I was thrown across the room as Hela collided with me. Disoriented, all I saw was the green of her eyes and the glint of silver as her sword swung down at me. Out of pure instinct I flung the sword away and then headbutted Hela as hard as I could.

Hela growled and punched me right in the face. I heard a crack and felt blood come out of my nose.

"That hurt you bitch," I wiped my nose and decided enough was enough. Closing my eyes I pictured chains going around her, wrapping her up until she was immobile and bound to her own mind.

With the last of my strength I bound Hela to her mind and as I felt myself being drained of all my energy I really hoped it was enough to keep her trapped here for the next 24 hours.

* * *

Opening my eyes I groaned as I felt a major headache coming on. As I stood up I realized that I had fallen to the ground and was currently being stared at by an army of Asgardians.

"Careful dear," I heard Frigga say, "You're bleeding."

"She broke my nose," I moaned, now feeling the pain from it. Wincing, I lightly touched it and immediately decided that was a bad idea. Looking over to where Hela was, I noticed that she had actual chains wrapped around her as she laid on the ground.

"Who chained her up?" I asked and Frigga laughed, walking me over to the healers.

"We did not want to risk her waking up before Thor and Loki got here." She said as I sat down and had some glowing magic thing done on me. I noticed that there were a lot of soldiers getting treated, but there were not a lot of bodies being carried out.

Nice.

"So, Thor and Loki should hopefully get here by tomorrow morning." I said, "By now they should be planning on how to get through the Devil's Anus." At that Frigga gave me a weird look and I waved my hand, "Don't look at me, I didn't name it. Anyways, I'll go help the healers in the meantime. When Loki comes, please don't tell him I'm here."

Frigga raised an eyebrow, "Aliana, did you come here without telling any of your mates you would be fighting a battle?" She didn't sound disappointed, more amused than anything else.

"I left a note," I whined, knowing that was definitely not enough.

Frigga laughed, "Well, as long as Loki does not notice anything my lips are sealed. But, you do know he is an accomplished mage and can sense your presence right?"

"I know," I nodded, "But don't forget- I'm an accomplished hider." That definitely did not sound as cool, but well- it was true, "If there's one thing I'm good at, it's hiding from my mates."

* * *

Asgardian healing is so cool- it's all herbs and a little magic, something straight out of a high fiction book. It was nice to be able to talk to all the soldiers and other healers, to get a feeling about Asgardian society that most people will never have in their life.

Also, everyone was hot. Like I had picked up that Asgardians were beautiful on my last visit, but we had literally just finished battling the goddess of death- why did they still look good?

At about sunset most of the soldiers had been taken care of and I was tired enough to sleep for three days. So, I picked up my basket of healing goodies that I had collected throughout the day and made my way over to one of the many empty rooms in the palace. It was a small room, probably meant for the servant of whatever noble was visiting but that was what made it perfect- who would ever look for my bougie ass here?

Smiling at how well everything had gone I showered and got dressed in some loose robes that Frigga had given me. Now all that was left was ensuring that tomorrow Hela died or was sealed again and then I could sneak back home. Sure, I'll get in trouble but I'll just pretend I was with Deadpool for a couple days or something.

* * *

I woke up to the sound of fighting and screaming. Yawning, I stumbled out of bed and went to open my door to see outside.

There were men running, fighting and cursing at what looked to be dead soldiers.

"Well, looks like Hela is up again." I groaned and went back into my room. I mean, the battle is already happening, I might as well get ready for the day. I can't be late to the battle and look bad while doing it.

After showering, changing and doing my hair I deemed myself presentable. Throwing on my satchel full of stuff I had picked up yesterday I made my way out of the room. Keeping myself to secluded hallways, I simply flung away any of Hela's soldiers when they got too close to me. Finally, I found myself behind a wall in the throne room watching as Thor sat on the throne.

Hela was in front of him, looking very much like a badass- too bad she was evil. Also, why did both Hela and Loki insist on wearing such big headpieces? Like damn, extra as fuck.

"Love what you've done with the place," Thor said, "Redecorated."

"It seems our father's solution to everything was to cover it up." Hela said as she walked up to Thor, "Now get up, you're sitting in my seat."

To my fellow Americans (and anybody else that celebrates): Happy late Thanksgiving! 

Can ya'll believe it's only a couple more weeks till Christmas? This year has flown by.