The Twins: Part 2

They took the news of me being an Avenger relatively well. In that they got very angry and I had to leave the apartment, but not without warning them again not to go out. I visited them a couple of times throughout the next month and eventually they let me sit down with them for dinner.

"So, would you like to join the Avengers?" I asked. Wanda turned to look at me quickly and Pietro dropped his fork.

"I don't want to join a group of egoistic, self-righteous assholes." Pietro seethed. I nodded, understanding where he was coming from.

"Well, think about it." I said, "Compared to Hydra they're at least trying to help the world, not take over it. Sure, they're not perfect but they try. And they've helped a lot of people, actually helped."

"What would we do?" Wanda asked, "We're just two adults."

I smiled at her, they weren't quite ready yet but it would do. I could give them their powers now, train them on how to use them and then take them to the Avengers. Their loyalty would never be to them, but as long as SHIELD and the Avengers continue being the 'good guys' in their minds, they would fight on our side.

"What if I could make you powerful?" I asked, "Give you the ability to fight back? Would you do it?"

"Of course," Pietro said, "That's what we've always wanted. The chance to stand up for ourselves."

I looked at them and knew it was time. I had them sit down on the couch and close their eyes. Reaching into my purse, I pulled out the mind stone that I had brought with me and held it up. It glowed an amazingly bright color, so much so that even I had to close my eyes. When I opened them again both Wanda and Pietro were passed out on the couch, their skin glowing a gentle gold.

It worked. I don't know how, but I had just held up the stone and hoped it would work and it did.

"Aliana you are a genius," I told myself, "You badass bitch, you did that shit." I threw my hands up in the air, fist pumping twice. Then, as gently as I could I raised the twins up telepathically and carried them each to their beds, tucking them in.

Yeah, they were older than me, but so what? They needed someone to care for them and now that I knew that they weren't going to be enemies (hopefully) I could let myself like them. I had loved their characters and hopefully I could grow to love them too.

Taking the couch, I grabbed a blanket and settled in for the night. Tomorrow was going to be an interesting day.

* * *

I woke up to a crash and the sound of someone cursing. Groaning, I opened my eyes to the sight of Pietro sitting on the ground surrounded by what used to be the living room table.

"Pietro, stop breaking stuff," I groaned, "That was expensive."

Pietro looked at me, his eyes wide as he tried to stand up and moved so fast he ended up on the ground again, this time breaking the table lamp.

"Wanda," I called out, "Come get your brother, he keeps breaking things."

"What the fuck is happening to me?" Pietro asked, "I can't move!"

"Yes you can." I said, "I would say not moving is your problem." Standing up, I made my way to Wanda's room to find it dark. Flicking on the light switch I saw Wanda curled up in the bed underneath her blankets.

"Wanda, can you stop acting like a horror movie character?" I asked, "You're kinda scaring me."

Making my way over to her bed, I pulled off the blanket and found her clutching her head.

"It's so loud," She groaned and I just sighed.

New superheroes, they're a mess.

* * *

During the next two months I trained Wanda and Pietro as much as I could. Pietro was easier to train, though he did ruin a bunch of clothes and shoes as he ran through pretty much all of Sokovia. He loved his powers and used them as much as possible, showing them off whenever he could.

Wanda, on the other hand, was harder to train. I had to teach her to meditate, to look into herself and manifest her abilities. I wanted to get her to master her true magic, not what she did in Age of Ultron that was an embarrassment to her real powers. So, after the two months in which I taught her the basis of meditation and let her get in tune with her magic, I sent both of them to Kamar-Taj.

They would be safe there, able to escape from Hydra and live in a peaceful place. I also knew the Sorcerer Supreme would teach them about inner peace, being a good person and all that. Wanda would also be able to master her magic there and Pietro, who did not have a speck of magical ability in him, would be able to learn to fight.

When I made the portal and took them to Kamar-Taj, the look on their faces was great. They looked at the place with amazement, as if it was from another world. I introduced them to the Sorcerer Supreme and then waved them goodbye, making a portal to go back to Wade and Bucky.

"Hey," Pietro called out. I turned around to look at him, "Thank you. For everything."

Raising an eyebrow, I smirked, "You're welcome. For everything."

Wanda laughed, something that she had been doing more often these days, "Thank you, Aliana. You helped us escape from Hydra and gave us power. And this place, it's amazing."

"You're welcome, Wanda," I smiled, "I expect great things. From both of you." I looked them each in the eye, to let them know that I would be keeping tabs on them, then stepped through the portal.

Wade would be angry he didn't even get to meet them and that he missed a meeting with the Bald Magic Lady, but he would live. 

AN: I am so excited to introduce Wanda and Pietro Maximoff! Honestly Wanda is my favorite MCU character and I wanted to introduce her a lot sooner, but I think this made the most sense with the flow of the story.