Chapter 15: Found

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

N O W P L A Y I N G

» [ Glass Bridge - Savina & Drones ] «

0:01 ─〇──────── 4:02

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━

───── ❝ R U B Y F R I D A Y ' S P O V ❞ ────

║ Gregorian Calendar ║ 01 - 03 - 2027 ║ 

║ Sunday║ Free Day ║

╭────────── ⋅ ⋅ ✦❘༻༺❘✦⋅ ⋅ ──────────╮

We, the Coven of Nocturnal Youngbloods, extend a sinister invitation to you to join our ranks. Bring your own supplies and arrive at the precise coordinates — N 43° 20' 9.7 & W 79° 30' 30.9 – and be ready to become part of the darkness.

The hour is upon us, brave one. Our power is strong and our purpose is clear. We await your presence at the stroke of midnight for a chance to embrace the night and embrace a new power unlike anything you've ever experienced before. Come and walk the bridge, take a breath of the forbidden air, and join us in our private gathering. 

When: 9 P.M to 12 P.M

Where: Beyond the Glass Bridge, The Coven's Base

╰────────── ⋅ ⋅ ✦❘༻༺❘✦⋅ ⋅ ──────────╯

Time stood still as I re-read coven's invitation with the engraved time and location for the hundredth time of this day. An indescribable anticipation filled my body, urging me to heed its call. 

Despite my fear, I sighed, clutching these piece of paper as my feet stubbornly marched onwards, as if it was indeed trusting my instincts to lead me to the coven's secret location, though I could barely see my way through the darkness of the approaching night. 

The forest seemed to mock my presence, with a chill descending on my shoulders and a cold dread growing in my gut. I felt a strange pull, as though something unseen was trying to draw me deeper into the woods. I felt like I was being watched, almost as if I was caught in some ancient game of cat and mouse. 

I let my fear and anxiety take hold, enveloping the atmosphere in an eerie darkness that I created within. There was an air of mystery here, with secrets lurking just beyond the trees which unfortunately gave way for my mind to form queries that I dread to ask even myself. 

Why did the coven invited me to join, out of all the students here at the academy? 

Is my decision to join them, right? 

What are the consequences of my action, if ever I fucked this up... again?

These kind of sinister questions slowly crept upon me, shrouding the foreboding mists in an eerie darkness that I created in my subconscious mind. 

Yet, with racing hearts and soul within my body, I trudged through the shadowy trail, a veil of fog encircling me. The sound of damp leaves crunching underneath my feet was the only thing that broke the oppressive silence.